“Combined City & Boeing Tour”

Customized Tours of Seattle
$78.99*
Boeing Factory and Future of Flight Aviation Center Tour from Seattle
Ranked #11 of 159 Tours in Seattle
More attraction details
Owner description: Customized Tours of Seattle offers several different tours in an around the Seattle area. Our tours include the fun and diverse "Explore the City of Seattle Tour", the scenic and beautiful "Mt. Rainer Tour", a tour of the "Boeing Factory and Future of Flight Aviation Center" and our Signature Tour ~ "The Waterfall and Winery Tour". Here you will experience the grandeur of Snoqualmie Falls, taste the hand made confections at Boehm's Chocolates and taste some of the wonderful Washington Wines in Woodinville Wine Country, plus so much more.Our tours range in price and length so check with your Concierge or call us directly for specific information.We also offer custom tours tailored to your needs and transportation around town, like to and from the cruise ship terminals.We would love to share the beautiful Pacific Northwest with you.
Reviewed October 24, 2013

My wife and I took these tours on October 24th. We combined the City Tour with the Boeing Tour which created an informative and entertaining day of touring. Our guide John King was well informed and very friendly. John was patient with our many questions and kept us entertained for the whole day. I recommend these tours as a great way of getting to know Seattle and the Boeing story.

1  Thank Wilbridge

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I had booked two tours using this company:

Mt. Rainier Day Trip:
For what we got, this was a great deal! The tour was scheduled to last between 8-10 hours. It ended up being 12 hours! Probably the longest tour we’ve EVER taken! While the tour was a little long, it was a great day spent enjoying all that Mt. Rainier had to offer. We were in awe of the views of the mountain & other sights within the national park. There were several stops once inside the national park where we got out of the van (I think there was about 15 of us on the tour) and be able to take pictures, etc. During those stops, we saw had great views of the mountain. Once we arrived at the visitor center at the top, we had time on our own to eat & walk around. We chose to get something to eat from the snack shop inside the lodge. Our guide told us to meet up with him at a designated spot at a set time. Then he led us on a nature walk on the trail to get a closer view of the mountain.

Boeing Factory tour
A van picked us up during the scheduled window. There were only 6 of us on the tour which was nice. There was a relatively short drive to the location. When we first arrived we were given about 30 minutes to explore the future of flight aviation center which was more than adequate time. At our scheduled time we were told to go to the auditorium area where they split the large group into two. They shuttled us over to the Boeing Factory. From there we got to see the inside of several areas of the plant, ask questions & hear all about the production process, etc. The whole tour was very interesting. The only downfall is that you were not allowed to take any pictures during the tour. You’re not allowed any cell phones, purses, etc with you during the tour. We were told that was because before they implemented this procedure, someone dropped a cell phone from the viewing area down onto one of the planes and cause something like $3 million worth of damage – hence the rules. After the tour, we had a bit more time to explore the gift shop before being shuttled back to our hotel downtown.

I would recommend both of these tours to anyone visiting Seattle.

1  Thank Heather G
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I took this trip on October 3rd, my driver and tour guide was Corey.

Our first stop was at a chocolate factory than a stop at the Snowqualmie Falls and after that 3 different wineries. The falls were amazing and I really enjoyed our second wine stop (I think the winery name was Januik ). The wine tasting was an added charge to the tour ( around 7-15$ for each one tasting).

There is a also an added 15$ charge if you choose to buy the box lunch- I thought the lunch was very yummy and worth the price.

I really enjoyed the tour, Corey was very knowledgeable and friendly and I highly recommend this trip.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

My wife and I took a winery tour today and had a great time which was made even better by our guide John King. He was knowledgeable with a great sense of humor. He was genuinely upbeat and had a great attitude which added to the entertainment value of the trip.

1  Thank george c
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I booked a 3 hour tour for $50. that was worth every cent. There were 7 of us, and John, the driver/guide, had us all on a 1st name basis immediately. He covered areas of Seattle I would never have seen on my own as well as the regular tourist spots.

2  Thank smdrealtor