“Rest Your Feet and Have a Treat”
Review of Top Pot Doughnuts

Top Pot Doughnuts
Ranked #74 of 107 Bakeries in Seattle
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Cozy atmosphere and a great place to stop for a snack. The warm coffee on a cold Seattle evening hit the spot. And they serve the biggest doughnuts I've ever seen!

There are newer reviews for Top Pot Doughnuts

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Just go here and eat the apple fritter. It will change your life.

Each doughnut is unique, but not bizarre. They have just perfected the classics and added a twist to old favorite.

It is a must stop when you are in Seattle!

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Seriously best donuts ever! I highly like the pink boa donut if you like coconut. My husband and I wish we had these in Chicago....sigh

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Always good donuts - I like the pink one with coconut on top - good coffee too and the staff is great. Not low cal - make it a treat once in a while. The president visited Top Pot when he was in Seattle. Example of a good local business.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

My Seattle-based relatives had raved for some time about Top Pot doughnuts. They described the doughnuts’ textures, flavors, and tastiness in terms that me curious to try them for myself. I finally had that opportunity this year on an extended trip to Seattle. The doughnuts indeed were as tasty as my relatives had claimed. Plus they are a very affordable treat.

The shop was clean and well-staffed. The location I visited had a wide variety of flavors. But, as with many doughnut shops, there were some that were obviously more popular (with their customers) than others. For that reason, I would advise getting there early to have the best selection.