“Thanks Pat @ the wine counter!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of DeLaurenti

DeLaurenti
Ranked #24 of 177 Shopping in Seattle
Charleston, Illinois, United States
7 attraction reviews
“Thanks Pat @ the wine counter!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2014

I can only speak for the wine selection and service, for I didn't have time to check out the rest of the store. Pat at the wine counter was one of the most helpful people I met during my time in Seattle! He knew his stuff when it came to wine, and the store carries a wide selection. They even carry some decent craft brews as well! Pat helped me when it came to shipping my stuff home. He made me feel welcome and important. Sure, there may be many other wine places you prefer, but I will gladly recommend this place to anyone! Perfect place to grab a bottle if you are already perusing Pikes.

Visited August 2014

New York
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Cool specialty food market in Pike's Market”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2014

Lovely Italian specialty food selection. Lite bites for a breakfast or lunch snack. Amazed to find my favorite organic gluten free buckwheat crackers on their shelves along interesting Olive Oils and specialty chocolates. I can't have dairy but those who can will love the cheese selection.

Visited July 2014
Lomita
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014

We were visiting Seattle and stumbled into this small corner cafe w/ a nice deli store attached. The aroma eminating from the freshly baking pizza drew us in. We tried two different slices of pizzas -- which were both amazing. One was a pear, blue cheese, onion pizza and the other had proscuitto and tomatoes. The pizza crust was somewhat thick -- almost like a foccacia bread and the toppings were to die for. Check out the attached deli/store while you are there. They had a wide range selection of italian products, cheeses and meats. Would have loved to purchase several items but unfortunately we were boarding a cruise the next day. I will definitely be back when I next visit Seattle.

Visited May 2014
Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Not all that authentic and a very rude staff”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

I had not been in DeLaurenti for 15 years as my experience with the staff had been less than sublime. Today I was at the market in search of syrups, wine and bitters and thought I would give them another try. After waiting patiently for 20 minutes while the salesperson in the wine department leisurely assisted the customer ahead of me (perhaps a little eye contact, or some acknowledgement of my existence would have been appropriate), the salesperson ignored me and went to help someone else, clearly a regular with money to spend. I suppose they get enough trade from the tourists or a select group of regulars that being courteous is not part of their business model. I will not be returning. On the foodstuffs -- PFI is a much better choice for selection, price and the staff's friendliness.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank NinaGeneva
Centreville, Maryland
53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“Almost better than shopping in Italy itself”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

To find the exact boutique olive oil I brought back from Sicily last spring was amazing. Lots of fun stuff here. Nice staff and worth the time to browse all the amazing items. Great shop.

Visited September 2013