“Great food and staff”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great food and staff”
Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

I grabbed a quick bite here while touring the market...you'll be attracted to this itallian hot spot...has great staff that provides great food and smiles!!! Definetly try this pizzas....so good!

Washington State
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Just about everything you would want”
Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

The selection is fabulous but make sure your pocketbook is full to overflowing before you get there. I looked at a $60.00 Pan d'oro and thought twice about it before walking away.

London, United Kingdom
“Great selection of delicious food!”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

I worked in Pike Place Market during the summer...so Delaurenti's became my regular place to get lunch. Their sandwiches are amazing; my personal favourite is the 'Parma'. Absolutely delicious. You also get a little pot of olives with your sandwich....which makes it even better.

As a Brit living in America, there were many products that I missed from home. The item that I missed the most was Marmite. So obviously, I was delighted when I discovered that Delaurenti's stock Marmite. Although it was a chance find amongst their vast selection of groceries!

The quality of service was consistently very good. The staff always greeted me with a smile.

This is one of the places I'm looking forward to re-visiting when I return to Seattle.

Seattle
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Super sandwiches + hazelnut chocolate cookie”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

My husband and I love to have lunch here. Their sandwiches are extremely tasty (we always have them warmed up) and we are always very satisfied and happy. Sometimes, we get the small salad, and I'd recommend that, too. If you are craving dessert or a snack to have later, definitely get the hazelnut chocolate cookie. Beware though, they do run out early! My husband has had their pizza before but he likes the sandwiches more. There are seats but not many.

The grocery store is also excellent. I love getting their fresh pasta and cheese. Their service is always top-notch and are very willing to let you try a variety of cheese until you find the one you like. If you let them know what you are making, they will find a few cheeses that will go with your dish.

1 Thank Pumpkin_Cupcakes
Somerville, New Jersey
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Grab some olives, cheese and wine for an afternoon snack”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

My wife and I toured through Seattle for a day and came to DeLaurenti in Pike Place Market. We were taken aback by the lovely wine selection, so we bought a great bottle, got some amazing olives and some French goat cheese to enjoy in our hotel while relaxing in the late afternoon. This place has every ingredient you might need to cook an Italian meal. Definitely a must-see in the Pike Place Market.