“Good Place for Lunch”

Katsu Burger
Ranked #389 of 4,250 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed June 24, 2013

A co-worker and I went to Katsu Burger for lunch and were pleasantly surprised. The place was clean, service good and the food came out fast even during the busy lunch rush. I had the Ninja burger. It certainly had its own unique taste. A pork cutlet, deep fried. I will be back to try more. Go give it a try.

Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

I had two sandwiches at katsu burger. One was a pork cutlet and the other a beef burger. The pork was delicious! The sesame crusted bun was huge! I guess it takes a substantial bun to hold all that goodness but for me, the cutlet in the sandwich was so good, thick, juicy and crisp, I kind of wish I'd just had it alone with just some tonkatsu sauce.
The burger surprised me. I'm not sure, but I think it was prepared cutlet style, being breaded and deep fried rather than grilled or pan fried. It was called the "Ohaiyo Gozaimasu" which means good morning. In addition to the burger, there was bacon and egg piled on top. It was tasty but the deep frying aspect kind of threw me.
I'll definitely be back to try the Shoga Shogun, a burger patty with pickled ginger on it. And maybe a plain pork katsuletsu. It was THAT good!
The place was spotlessly clean, tbe staff was VERY friendly and there's parking! Give it a try next time you find yourself in the Georgetown (SODO) area.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

First off ... the staff is great. They are very friendly and helpful.

The burgers by themselves make a decent meal ... and who can complain about a burger paddy coated with Panko (Japanese breading) and then deep fried. If you're not into meat ... they even have a tofu burger prepared the same way.

They also have different fries ... Nori (seaweed coated) Fries, which is surprisingly good; the Curry Fries; etc.

And the drinks ... same story ... offer drinks like the Kinako & Black Sesame Shake ...

The price is actually not bad ... comparable to other gourmet burger restaurants.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

Burgers inspired by japanese cuisine was an something I had to try and I'm glad I did. A bit expensive but worth it these are burgers you won't get anywhere else and they are good. Over all an excellent experience.but the location is aweful (way too ghetto).

Reviewed April 21, 2012

read reviews in a number of publications and actually work in the area so i thought i'd try. what the heck, needed to brib soom coworkers so I took them there for lunch. WHO NEW. curry frys YA.! dipping sauces amazing. try the curry mayo.I had the chicken (with a fried egg) spicy and good. I will be back. Fast & friendly