“Would Move to Seattle for this!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Phinney Market Pub & Eatery
Ranked #640 of 4,062 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We work with local farmers and fisherman to serve you the best sustainable and organic meats, produce, and dairy the Pacific Northwest has to offer. Our focus is on in-season, organic, sustainable, and local fresh food.
Gatineau, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Would Move to Seattle for this!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

I had the split pea soup, and my friend had the Yam and Curry soup to start with - increadible flavours, extra spices to add to the taste. The staff was friendly , letting us sample the soups before we ordered them. My friend had the Expresso burger - unique to this restaurant I'm sure - and couldn't stop commenting on the flavour. I had the steak frites and they gave three 'sauces' - Ketchup of course - but also a chipolte sauce and a garlic aoli sauce. Kept dipping the fries and the steak in different ones because I couldn't decide which was my favourite! Lots of families with small children were there, but still a great place for us grown ups!

• Visited June 2013

• Indonesian first
Seattle, WA
“Great Food and Train Table”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

GREAT atmospere for kids, including big toddler height train table. Good "grown up" menu for mom and dad.

Visited February 2013
Atlanta, GA
“Good food and service-Kid friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

We had dinner here St Paddy's day with friends with small children. In addition to having good food (small menu but specials) there is a train table and other kiddie friendly things going on here. We had the corned beef and cabbage special which was very good. The beer/cheese soup was good as an appetizer. Our server was very efficient and made some good suggestions. I do wish they offered glutten free pasta..we have a celiacs kid, .it seemed like the kind of place that might but we asked and no go. Not a big deal. The decor is nice, rustic chic and plenty of room to spread out at our table. I would say this place is a good stand by for those with small ones (or not) in a fun neighborhood. We will be back. Would like to try it for brunch.

• Visited March 2013
Jackson, Wyoming
“Very enjoyable Sunday brunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

After a morning visit to the zoo, we stopped in for brunch. Two of us had the delicious black bean burger on an outstanding bun, another had the thick cut French toast which was excellent, and one had the basic breakfast ( two eggs, toast, bacon and the best roasted red potatoes I've had). On a cold, blustery day, the brunch was perfect.

Spokane, Washington
“Best brunch and atmosphere ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

Let me qualify this by admitting that I know the owners well. This was my 1st time visiting since they remodeled the old Phinney Market. The location is right in the middle of a vibrant neighborhood and within walking distance to Woodland Park Zoo and many shops as well as homes that exude the character of N. Seattle.

The service staff were attentive and you could tell they LOVED their jobs and it showed. 6 of us were served and given personal & timely attention. The brunch menu, preparation and presentation were top-notch at a very reasonable price. All age groups were there and they have a special play place for kids. The restaurant was spotless and a happy place.

If you are in N. Seattle I commend this excellent establishment to you - and NOT because I know the owners :))

• Visited March 2013