“Great Show if you Like Thai”
Review of Triple Door

Triple Door
Ranked #446 of 4,267 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: American, Asian, Contemporary, International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 22, 2014

This lovely place takes you back to the day of the famous Copa Cabana in NYC. Dining area is set up as an old time supper club with the big stage up front. We saw big band music. The ambiance is wonderful, but the dinner might bother you is you don't like Thai food. I really enjoyed the show ,but had difficulty deciding on dinner. Service is a bit slow, but they get it done before the show just barely.
Can be a little pricey,but if you see a good show it's worth it and if you want you can hang out at the supper club upstairs after the show.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

Our second visit to The Triple Door only confirmed what a great venue it is for musical performances. We absolutely loved Emily Asher's Garden Party from NYC! Outstanding mic'ing, great balance for the 7 piece band, and seating that is well laid out for viewing and listening. I looked forward to a good dinner, as did my husband. The food is prepared in the Wild Ginger kitchen and usually receives very good reviews. My vegan dish was mediocre (could the vegetables have been previously frozen?), and my husband's teriyaki beef dish was barely edible due to the extreme saltiness; he had to ask for it to be sent back. The server graciously brought a serving of veggies (like the ones on my plate, a decision made in some haste) as a substitute. Next time, we'll choose more wisely.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Check their schedule and enjoy. Great location near Benaroya Hall with a great Chahuly chandelier and safe.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

The family has a tradition of going to the xmass Bobs concert here. It is always associated in my mind with a great evening. If you ask for the real wine list they will bring it out, practically takes two people to carry it. I always have fun reading it, lots of yummy things in it. Unfortunately the food, while good, lacks a certain variety If you are the type of person who orders the wine first and then matches the food up to it, your in for a bit of a diss appointment Order the seven flavor beef, and the princess prawns.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

First time and from the moment we walked in we were taken care of.Food was wonderful and service swift and responsive.Entertainment 5 Star!!

Been to Triple Door? Share your experiences!