“Good meal before show” 4 of 5 bubbles

Triple Door
Ranked #301 of 4,057 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: American, International, Asian, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lake Tapps
“Good meal before show”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

For having to put out many meals at the same time prior to the show they do a very good job. I had the Seven Flavor Beef and it was great. My husband had the Mandarin Chicken and he said it was a little dry and he would order the beef the next time. The people sitting next to us had the short ribs and they said they were fantastic (they looked really good, too). We also had the Panko Shrimp for an app and they were wonderful. We were overall impressed with the food and how quickly it was served. The waiters are great and attentive. My only complaint was it took about 15 minutes to get our first drink.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Tacoma, Washington, United States
“Impressive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

I am very impressed with this establishment! When you first walk in their is a fairly large lounge and restaraunt area with the focal point being a very large bar and even a space for a small live band to play music. After seating I did get water served right away but after that ourselves and another couple did not ever get waited on after that at all, so I had to go wait in line to order drinks at the bar. Drinks are made well.

We then went into the concert venue for a show we were seeing. The seating is awesome just look at the chart on the website its awesome very intimate and comfortable. Wait staff was professional and helpful. Acoustics were very good as well, the food was EXCELLENT would recommend the lamb skewers or short ribs both amazing. After ordering a drink and food, I did later on order two more drinks at the same time, and after about 30min going by with no drinks I waived our waitress down and asked about them. She apologized because she forgot and said they would be be comped. It was sincere mistake and I appreciated the gesture, except for when we got our bill neither of those drinks was comped....MUST have forgot that too... I would say the service is probably usually really good, however our server though nice was very forgetful.

Would recommend to anyone for great live music lounge and dinner atmosphere will definitely be going back regardless of the ordering issues I encountered.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Chilliwack, Canada
“Great Club for live music”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

We were here for a show in the main stage area. They seem to get a lot of great acts in. The show we saw was good. The seating set up is a great "dinner club" atmosphere. Ye service was very prompt, drinks are reasonable and the food was good. I would say the food was four stars, but the overall experience was a five.

I went up stairs to the bar area and over the span of the night they had a couple different acts playing live music. The best thing about the upstairs area is there is no cover, which is great if you enjoy live music. I like no cover. Besides, they will still get as much money out of me because I will likely buy more booze.

• Visited December 2012
Lincoln, NE
“Great place to catch a live band!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

On a whim I stopped in to hear some live music. The Shook Twins were off the charts fantastic. The sound is great from the sides of the main stage but from 80% of the center seats the acoustics are great. Drink prices are reasonable and the service was very prompt. Great time!

Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania
“Best bar, comfortable night life”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

We were staying at the Fairmont Hotel, so the Triple Door was just around the corner. We ended up going every night. It was just the perfect place to unwind after dinner, no matter how late it got before we could go. The bartender, Jennifer, is one in a million. She asked us if we wanted "our usual" the second time we ever went to the establishment! There was live music every night, and a good sized crowd - not too much and not too little. The music was great every night! The Earshot Jazz Festival was in town, but I don't think any of the acts were officially part of that. But it was great music anyway. We just felt right at home each time we went. The place would draw us in, and we couldn't consider going back to the hotel for the night without stopping by for at least half an hour. Loved it!! We didn't eat anything there, but we were told that they can get food right from Wild Ginger to serve at the bar, which is a great restaurant nearby.

• Visited October 2012