“Great, authentic little gem”

Henry's Taiwan Plus
Ranked #1,713 of 4,199 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Taiwanese
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Some of the best, most authentic Chinese food I've ever had. Noodles are great. Place doesn't look like much but don't let that fool you.

There are newer reviews for Henry's Taiwan Plus

Hong You Chao Shou
Lu Niu Rou
Taiwan Xiang Chang

Reviewed October 21, 2013

So I was so disappointed by Samurai Noodles that I had to get something that would redeem the trip we made out to China Town. So...I ended going into Henry's and getting their Stinky Tofu! It definitely helped brighten up the little excursion out there since it brought back memories of Taiwan and the stinkiness of it! Heh...really made my hubby mad. I would definitely give this place a try if you're into Taiwanese food! Wish I had eaten here to start off with because then I could have ordered more.

1  Thank cincin090
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I have dined in many restaurants in Seattle's Chinatown/International District over the years. I was surprised to see two Taiwanese restaurants with similar names on the same block. I highly recommend this number over the other due to atmosphere and a wider selection to the menu. I love a good bargain and this place is truly one.

Returning from a business trip I didn't want to be hassled with anything too complicated or expensive for dinner. I strolled into this little place adjacent to the new youth hostel and was greeted in a reserved but polite manner from the server working the room. I was seated close to the door and was able to take in the whole dining room and the street scene. Nice little spot as I gazed over the dishes that other diners were enjoying. I settled on the Jasmine Rice Plate with Kung Pao Chicken. What showed up was a rather well presented and abundant array of food. The rice was plentiful, the chicken was fresh and well-seasoned, and the cold veggies on the side were a nice flavor and texture contrast to the other food items. I liked it for these reasons. It was simply a well thought out cheap eat that you could enjoy alone or take a friend to for a nice meal. Nothing fancy just damn good and priced at $6.95. Throw in the hot tea, tip and tax and dinner was ten bucks. Doesn't get any simpler than this place.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Nobody does fresh noodles like Henry's. Enjoyed savory pot-stickers, a bowl of hot seafood noodle soup (the broth was almost better than the copious noodles!) and fried glass noodles. What a lunch for two!

Our young waitress was very attentive, always keeping the icewater topped up.

1  Thank ExpatUA

Been to Henry's Taiwan Plus? Share your experiences!