“Rave reviews”

Add it.
Taproot Theatre
Ranked #152 of 460 things to do in Seattle
Reviewed December 22, 2011

From the heart a good place to visit. Touring group is outstanding.

Reviewed October 20, 2011

Just spent a great evening at taproot enjoying Oscar Wilde's "An Ideal Husband" great value

Reviewed October 19, 2011

I had heard about the Taproot Theatre for years, but this was my first visit. My Husband and I will return! We saw Oscar Wilde's "An Ideal Husband" which was presented with high quality acting. The theater is small and so all seats are close to the stage. The sets were very simple, but the play did not require an elaborate set. Taproot specializes in plays that are thought provoking while entertaining. We had a good discussion about the characters over dinner and we both enjoyed the whole experience.

1  Thank SkagitTravelers