“Tasty Salvadorrean food”

Cuisines: Salvadoran
Nashville, Tennessee
“Tasty Salvadorrean food”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Our hotel recommended this place for something different. While somewhat like Mexican food, Salvadorrean food has it own unique flair and twist to it. We enjoyed it very much!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank RoknMama

Kamloops, Canada
“You HAVE to go here!!!”
Reviewed March 23, 2012

The food is amazing! You know that you are at a great restaurant when you are the only Caucasians in a Hispanic restaurant! I would recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting to try something a little out of the norm for Mexican food. Their tortillas are more like a pancake but taste great. The pupusas were delicious!!! I would probably discribe them as a stuffed pancake. My cousin & husband tried the combo platter that started with a "T" (sorry, I can't remember the name) and they were completely taken with the variety of foods that they tried. I had the Fajita Mixa, which was steak, chicken, shrimp, onion & peppers. It was delicious and I can't wait to eat the leftovers that I had. I will most definitely come back here!!!

• Visited March 2012
Cocoa Beach, Florida
“You Have To Try This Place”
Reviewed October 12, 2011

This restaurant doesn't look like much on the outside, but the restaurant is clean and the staff very helpful. As for the food, they specialize in Latin food and everything we ordered was freshly made. Our meals were wonderful. We highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited September 2011

Been to Las Palmas? Share your experiences!