“Great food, but overpriced”
Review of Thrive

Thrive
Ranked #59 of 136 Dessert in Seattle
Kenmore, Washington
“Great food, but overpriced”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

I love the food here, but some things are overpriced. My child's strawberry banana smoothie was $10. Their juice prices are not bad, but they add a lot of Apple to cut down on their costs. I saw a list of their prices just a few years ago and the prices have almost doubled. That's a little high in my opinion.
The have really good food, but zero nutritional information available if you ask. So you have no idea how many calories or carbs are in the food.
I would love to see kids size items and prices.
I also would love to see an expanded juice menu.
The Thai salad is good, but it's mostly all carrots. It would be nice if it had other vegetables in it besides 80% carrots.
It's about $17 for a small dish to eat and a juice. The quality is very good.
I give it 4 stars only because I love dairy free options and the food tastes good.

I was fairly turned off by the fact that on the receipt it shows tip percentages to tip like this is a regular sit down service restaurant. It's more like a take out sandwich shop where you don't really tip unless they do something great. I was turned off by the implication that we should even consider tipping 10%. I tip if they do something great when I am ordering at the counter, but not just because they made me food.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank 677Erin

Bellevue, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Vegan spot!”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Wow, awesome menu with lots of variety. Definitely something for everyone-entrees, smoothies, juices, etc!

Good spot even for the non-vegan. Dishes are delicious, nutrition, and filling!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank missbass206
Phoenix, Arizona
“Fantastic”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Love this place - the food is delicious and so fresh and healthy! Great selection of salads and bowls, if you feel like adding some cooked grains to your veggies. We had Thai Bowl and it was soooo good. Also their desserts are extremely tasty and not even very expensive, so recommend them. Four stars because all free tables were dirty when we came in and we had to clean them up, not a big deal but still;) Otherwise the place is awesome!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank vegtravelling
London, United Kingdom
“Really good food but expensive”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

I spent $35 just for myself for dinner. Do not take the shakes because they're too big and it's impossible to finish it! Kale salad, crispy and tasty was amazing, I really liked the food but it was definitely too expensive!

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Ottosnelli
Boise, Idaho
“Flavorful, healthy, raw vegan options”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

The pesto mushrooms were REALLY excellent! Had a good bowl of tasty and nutritious food, marinated kale, quinoa, avocado and miscellaneous. There were many appealing options to choose from. Although clearly targeted at the vegan/healthfood crowd, a healthy and tasty meal can be had here by anyone.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank DAEsmae

Been to Thrive? Share your experiences!