“Amazing stagette activity!”
Review of Seattle Wine Tours

Seattle Wine Tours
Ranked #2 of 74 Food & Drink in Seattle
More attraction details
Owner description: Seattle Wine Tours is a wine touring and tasting experience! Our knowledgeable chauffeur guides, combined with our quality vehicles have made us the premier choice for wine touring in Washington State. Enjoy a wine tour of the wineries in Seattle, Woodinville, Leavenworth, Wenatchee, Chelan, Yakima, Tri-Cities or Walla Walla. Daily tours available in the Seattle and Woodinville area or take an adventurous trip across the mountains for a full day trip, over night trip, or multi-day wine experience in the picturesque mountain village of Leavenworth; beautiful Wenatchee & Chelan; the prominent vineyards of Walla Walla or Yakima’s famous Wine Country, including the outstanding vineyards of Red Mountain! Seattle Wine Tours, for wine lovers by wine lovers!
Vancouver, Canada
“Amazing stagette activity!”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

A group of us from Vancouver Canada were heading to Seattle for a Stagette weekend, and hired Seattle Wine tours for a fun daytime activity. We booked with Business Director Joe Matthys, and he was just fantastic from the get go; very quick to get back to me, had great winery recommendations, and the whole booking process was very thorough and easy. All I did was explain that we were a group of women on a stagette, and were also interested in going to a brewery. He took care of everything else, and the itinerary he designed for us was perfect. We landed up having so much fun that we decided to purchase another hour. We also had such a great tour guide/limo driver. John ( or Big John ) was courteous, funny, and had really good knowledge of the area and wineries. I would highly recommend Seattle Wine Tours to anyone that wants to experience Seattle's wineries and breweries. Thanks again Joe & and John we had SUCH a great time and will definitely be back!

Puyallup, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“2/8 Wine Tour”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

My sister purchased this wine tour for my husband and I as a bday gift. We booked a hotel
downtown Seattle, and we were met by a wonderful lady, Mary on 2/8 for our tour. I highly
recommend this company. Mary was professional and nice. She took us to 4 great
wineries. We had an amazing time, and cannot wait to do it again.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Brandi J
Tacoma, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Times with Friends”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I took a couple of my friends out to Seattle for the weekend and our first order of business was a wine tour. Seattle Wine Tours handled everything from picking us up at our hotel to providing water and chocolates between stops. Our driver was very friendly, courteous and patient (we had gotten lost looking for our hotel and were running very late). When I scheduled the tour Joe just asked a few questions and I felt confidant leaving all the planing to him. I will certainly be using Seattle Wine Tours for other guests that come to visit!

1 Thank cgibbs21
Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great personalized service!”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

We hired Seattle Wine Tours to celebrate the birthdays of two friends. Joe was extremely responsive to our initial quote request and was great to work with. He even made the reservations at the wineries on our behalf.

Cindy, our driver, arrived on time at our designated pick up spot. She was an exceptional driver and always made sure that we were enjoying ourselves. She even had bottled waters for us in the van so we could stay hydrated throughout the day.

We will definitely be using Seattle Wine Tour's services again!!

2 Thank Anapanderson
Denver, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Experience!”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Todd our driver was wonderful from start to finish! He knew his stuff and without being overwhelming. There is no way we would have found, seen, or tasted what we did without him. He customized to our needs and made our experience great. I wish more states had this type of service.