“The Seattle you never knew”

Private Eye on Seattle Ghost & True Crime Tours
Ranked #70 of 158 Tours in Seattle
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Wonderful, entertaining and interesting tour! Jake is extremely knowledgeable and so very nice. She answered all our questions and really gave us a view into Seattle that you wouldn't get anywhere else. We were a first time visitor to Seattle from Australia and a 20+ year resident of the city and she managed to really engage us. Highly recommended!!!

3  Thank Cristina L

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Great tour. Our guide (Jake) was very informative and had many intersting stories to share. She was also very kind and took great care of us.

It is a small tour group (about 8-9 people) so we received very personal attention and were encouraged to ask questions and tell stories of our own. Most of the tour is from the passenger van but there are some instances you can get out and walk around some spooky places. For anyone unable to walk comfortably, the tour would still be very enjoyable even if you stay in the van the entire time.

2  Thank Klb067
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Haunted happenings ghost tour in Seattle as told by Jake is absolutely wonderful. Jake is extremely knowledgeable. You learn Seattle's ghostly history and travel to haunted places. Jake is prompt to pick you up, and answers all your questions. As a lifelong Seattle resident jake knows the ghostly past and tells little known facts about this past. The tour is about 3 hours long with several ghostly stops. Jake does not work to the clock, but rather takes the time to share her knowledge with you. It was an enjoyable, interesting tour that everyone needs to experience.

1  Thank dee dee l
Reviewed March 3, 2013

So this tour was amazing last night. My brother and his wife, Myself and my boyfriend, all went on this tour as part of the groupon deal. We had Ross and let me tell you he was fantastic. Everything about the tour was great. I felt bad for Ross when we had some inturuptions during one of his stories (about the saw mill in Pioneer Square) and when we were at the Atlantic Club, but he was very professional and reacted very well to the situation. I love how there was visual evidence and even audio evidence it made the tour that much more exicitng. We are DEFFINATELY gonna plan to go on more of their tours. The pub tour and their ghost talk (i think its called that) sound great and if Ross is going to be the leader I am down to go. Thank you so much Ross it was fun!!!!

1  Thank Amanda M
Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

I'm a bit of a tour junkie and have taken most of the guided tours Seattle has to offer. I've now taken three tours by Jake over the past three years and believe she is up there with the best tour guides in Seattle. She picks you up in a white van that is very comfortable and takes you to popular neighborhoods and neighborhoods tourists would not normally go. She has rich and well researched stories and nice pacing. She offers the right balance of local history and ghost/crime gossip. I really enjoy Jake's tours and would recommend to anyone! The only downside is you are in a van for 2.5 hours so make sure you use the restroom before you go. Two of the tours there is a bathroom stop, one there is not.