“Terrific lunch buffet!!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Gig Harbor, Washington
“Terrific lunch buffet!!”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

This is an excellent place to eat lunch while at Pike Place Market and it will be crowded with locals (many from the .coms) You go for the food, not the decor, which obviously they're too busy serving people to give it much attention. The very large lunch buffet is priced well at $10 and offers a good variety of Indian dishes including 4 dessert choices. I eat and cook a lot of Indian food and I thought the flavors were spot on and cooked well (the spice heat was at a low level). I also had no problem working around wheat, dairy and almond allergies. Note: If you go for lunch, only do the buffet. If you order off the menu it will be much more expensive and probably not great at that hour since all the kitchen effort is going into the buffet.

• Visited April 2013

“Looks are not everything”
Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

We ate here on our recent trip to Seattle. We were almost put off by the atmosphere, but are glad we stayed. The service was great and the food was fantastic. Best Indian food we have had in a long time. We left completely stuffed, yet wishing we could eat more.

New Orleans, Louisiana
“Most Authentic Curry Ever Had!!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed in Seattle for about 3 days. We went to this restaurant twice! I always love something new to try and I'm a curry lover. The first time there I was shocked how the curry is made. I always order extra hot because I love every kind of hot food with oriental spices in it. They made it! Most of Indian restaurants in this country are afraid to add more spices in it but they listened to my request and made it. Best curry!!!!

Redmond
“Amazing first time experience with Indian cuisine”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

It was our first time formally having Indian food (I visited Kerala in 2005 but didn't really care about the local cuisine at the moment as I was too young)

We decided on Kastoori based on TripAdvisor reviews.

We parked on 1st Ave. and we smelled our ways to Kastoori!

It was a late saturday lunch but they still had their buffet running, which was an incredible value (we paid more for the parking than for the food) and a great sampling opportunity.

We especially liked chicken tandoori, chicken tikka and the naan. It was very good and we actually rooted for the restaurant to other customers that were considering coming in.

• Visited April 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Smells delicious from outside, tastes delicious inside.”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Located a few blocks from the Pike Place Market, it offers lunch buffet with Naan, and a la carte dinner. We went for dinner, the food was great, and the service very attentive. The Kofta is unbelievable. I strongly recommend it to anyone that does not know what to order, and is not very familiar with Indian food. The Tandoori food is also great, with great kudos to the chicken tikka (not masala), which comes sizzling.