“No Seats, Tables, Servers, or Bar. No Need!!!”
Review of Dahlia Bakery

Dahlia Bakery
Ranked #2 of 111 Bakeries in Seattle
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Well, there are a few small tables and chairs outside the bakery, the servers are behind the counter and who has time for booze when you can sample the best baked goods on the planet? Charles the counterperson was great with his knowledge of ALL the items along with a history of the Dahlia product. I bought brownies, macaroons, pear tarts, choc chunk and peanut butter cookies, scones coco bites and my favorite out of all of these delicious goodies was the caramel eclair! I know you get tired of folks raving over stuff. Too bad. I'm raving! And it's warranted. Every item was baked to such moist, delicious, tasty excellence it is just hard to describe. I just shake my head when thinking how good everything was. Go EARLY! I went on a Sunday morning and was there when they opened the door. Literally 15 minutes later the small bakery was jammed pack! Parking was tough too as I had to look high and low for a spot. Seattle has got to be in the Guiness book of records for the amount of pay for parking lots! They are EVEYWHERE! And forget about public restrooms. But I love the city never the less. Go. Enjoy.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

This bakery is fantastic, FANTASTIC. It's a perfect place for travelers who need a break from the walking and shopping and hiking. You will go here, you will eat delicious baked goods, and you will be happy. It really is that simple. We stopped in for some hot breakfast (they do serve breakfast sandwiches on ridiculously flakey, perfect, cushions of english muffins) as well as some cookies and a fig bar. I tried a flourless peanut butter cookie with chocolate filling that knocked my socks off. It's small inside, so be prepared to get your treats to go or enjoy street seating. i am getting hungry just thinking of this place, it's soooooooo good.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Based on TA reviews my wife and I sought out this bakery on our 2 day trip to Seattle. It was worth the find. We loaded up on freshly baked cookies and macaroons. It wasn't that hard to drop close to $30 as we wanted to try a little of everything. The treats lasted us for 2 days.

Ginger snaps, chocolate truffles and coconut macaroons were our favorites but enjoyed everything we purchased.

The bakery is very small so a great deal of room to view the large selection of goodies.

We stayed at the Sheraton downtown and Dahlia's Bakery was an easy walk on our way to Pikes Market.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

This is one of my favorite bakery's in Seattle , located on 4th ave ... parking is not so easy though you may get lucky and find meter parking on the street.
Lots of tasty treats to choose from , you can either pick up a small breakfast item , a sandwich or soup or salad for lunch or some tasty bakery items.
Cookies, cake , pies, whoopie pies , chocolate chip , peanut butter, scones ,fresh baked bread, custards,eclairs , you name it , they have it.
It's not cheap , though its worth it since I have never ordered anything i didn't like. It's very small and there is no where to eat other than a few tables outside. They take special orders for your occasions or you can walk in and purchase. ... go try it you will be a happy person with such delicious goods.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Our family of 4 visited this bakery to pick up breakfast one morning during our trip to Seattle earlier this week, and we sampled a variety of wonderful treats here. I am a real dessert fiend so I was very excited to try this place out given its reviews on TripAdvisor. I really enjoyed the unique flavors of the sweet potato & goat cheese danish and my husband really enjoyed the fig with honey danish. The quiche was very creamy and good but not exceptional to me. The coconut cake, brownie, and ginger cookies were also good but not exceptional. While the danishes here were very good, we would give the nod to Bakery Nouveau in West Seattle over Dahlia, at least based on the items we sampled at both, and greater availability of seating and free parking at Bakery Nouveau.

1  Thank orchid_blossom