“Bite sized eclairs....great”

Dining options: Breakfast
Plano, Texas
“Bite sized eclairs....great”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

After a pizza at Serious Pies, I wanted just a little something for dessert...not to heavy but just a bit sweet. We walked around the corner and saw Dahlia Bakery. After checking out all the treats in the glass case, I decided on a bite sized chocolate eclair! Perfect end to my yummy meal! I only wish more bakeries would understand that sometimes we just want a taste. Thank you for the treat!

• Korean first
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Go for the donuts, try everything else!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

The made to order donuts are amazing and worth the visit, but everything I tried was great - the other breakfast pastries, the lunch sandwiches, the cookies. I think I stopped in everyday!

Visited June 2013
California
“Wonderful treats, great sandwiches”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

For an alternative to a sit-down restaurant, you can still enjoy gourmet treats here at Dahlia Bakery. There are a few tables outside. We went for both breakfast one day and lunch the next. Try at least once.

Visited July 2013
palm beach
“outstanding breakfast muffins, erc”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I don't know how they make them, but it isn't Thomas's english muffins but more like a butter fluffy muffin which is addicting to the point we didn't go anywhere else for breakfast. they also have other bakery items and coffee which others enjoyed as well

Windsor, Colorado
“Big quality-Small shop”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Wonderful takeout sandwiches but the best Coconut Cream Pie anywhere in the country. It is thick, rich and pricey. We get one every time we are in Seattle.