“Beautiful and Delicious Pastry”
Review of Dahlia Bakery

Dahlia Bakery
Ranked #2 of 107 Bakeries in Seattle
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Eden, Utah
“Beautiful and Delicious Pastry”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We were lucky enough that our hotel was just down the street from this delightful pastry shop. Who would have thought that asperegus would be so delicious on a breakfast sandwich?! Can't say enough about this bakery. Choosing is half the fun, so many delightful treats.

• Visited June 2013

• Korean first
Dallas, Texas
“Fantastic little donuts”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

They make their donuts to order and there are 6 small cinnamon sugar donuts in a order and they come with strawberry compote and honey butter. Yum!!!! Tom Douglas' coconut pies bites are sold too. Their chocolate chip cookies are one of the world's best!

Visited July 2013
“Buttery croissant”
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Hotel Andra across the street from Dahlia. We got croissants for breakfast one morning. They were so flaky. The bottom was crunchy but tasted oily. I had to squeeze with a napkin on both sides to get some of the oil out in order to eat it. This is a VERY small shop with no eat in area.

• Visited July 2013
Canada
“Dreaming...”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Whenever I visit Seattle I have to stop here, I am making my way through the menu :)

I have tried the donuts (more than once!), the Triple Coconut Cream Pie (more than once), cookies, scones, bread, etc. and I have yet to find something that I do not think is simply amazing!

And a cookbook has just been released! So now it's time to find out how to make them in the mean time in between time!

• Visited May 2013
Seattle
“Excellent - YUM!”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We've been slowly going to the Tim Douglas restaurants recently and this was next on our list. We made a special trip into Seattle the morning of June 30 for breakfast.

We ordered a variety of things to share:
Egg, ham, and gruyere w/dijon breakfast sandwich - easily the best breakfast sandwich ever!
Strawberry scone - pretty good though a little dry
Doughnuts - These are the best ever!! I could eat them all day!! By far my fave!
Choc Eclair - still in fridge from yesterday, though I'm sure it's great
Choc Truffle Cookie - very chocolatey, almost like a lighter texture brownie which I prefer

Altogether, everything was $23. So, a little pricey but expected.

If this place was closer to home we'd be in trouble!

• Visited June 2013