“Sweet Delights!”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Saratoga Springs, New York
“Sweet Delights!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

This will be a short and sweet review (pun intended) ;).....

We ordered 4 tasty treats: Classic Choc Chip Cookie, Choc Choc Truffle Cookie, Choc Butter Pecan Cookie and a tiny Coconut Cream Pie. I can't say one was better than other because they were all equally amazing. Try everything if you can. :).

One of the costumers told us to get the doughnut which they are known for, but we didn't have time to wait because they are made to order. I guess they come with a side of jam and mascarpone.....I'll have to wait for my next visit to try one

• Korean first
USA
“Mini-Donuts with Dipping sauce”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

I had been reading about the Dahlia bakery since their new cookbook came out. When I found out our hotel was 2 blocks away, I hot-footed it over for some mini donuts & homemade English Muffins. The bakery is a tiny, magical place. My husband and I split 2 of their English Muffin sandwiches (and WOW are these muffins not anything like what I've had before!) plus for good measure we got a bag of the mini-donuts. Coated with cinnamon and sugar they come with a not-too-sweet apple butter and some tangy mascarpone cheese to dip them in. Who thinks of that?! They were heavenly.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank LdRP
Whidbey Island, WA
“A First Class Bakery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2012

This Bakery is part of the Dalia Institution and although small packs a huge "wallop" of wonderful treats, breads and food to go. It's on the pricey side but first class ingredients cost too!

Visited December 2012
Des Moines, Iowa
“Delish little donuts”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

Thank you Giada for the recomendation. Love the donuts. Others with us got the breakfast sandwich and a small coconut pie and said they were very good. Looking at other tables, everything looked good. I purchased the cookbook and will try the donuts-but know they will not be as good.

• Visited November 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy Goodies”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

Must try: the coconut cream pie, pear tart with caramel sauce and almond cream, olive ciabatta, and the pies!!

Visited November 2012