3,677 results
All reviews ruth's chris emerald suite corner suite regency club sushi restaurant convention center blackout shades space needle soaking tub beautiful hotel separate shower pike place market huge bathroom club room cheesecake factory pine street westlake station
Reviewed November 13, 2018

I was very impressed with the staff. Knowledgeable, Helpful, Well Trained and quick to respond. The hotel itself is beautiful, and the rooms are elegant. The Grand Hyatt also has a great view of Downtown Seattle.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
jenkallmeyer, Guest Relations Manager at Grand Hyatt Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2018

Your title really caught my eye! Hyatt's mission statement is "We care for others so they can be their best". Our staff loves working together to ensure our guests have the best, most perfect stay possible to ensure our mission is accomplished on a daily basis. We truly love what we do and when it shows in the outcome, it puts an even bigger smile on our faces.

Thank you for taking the time to pass on your lovely compliments about our staff, the Grand Hyatt and our elegant rooms. Not only do we have a great view, we are centrally located which makes getting around the city that much easier whether you're visiting for business or pleasure.

I hope this message finds you and yours well and that you'll be able to visit us again soon!

Reviewed November 13, 2018

Great downtown hotel right next to the convention center! My room had great views, but there's some noise from a highway nearby. Luckily it was quiet at night! I like the spacious bathroom and the gym was more than adequate!

Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

First of all, the room was beautiful, very comfortable, and had everything you needed and didn’t need. The soaking tub was an amazing plus.
The location is great for the convention center and short walk to the market. Great area of town. When I arrived super early from the airport, the had a room ready for me because I had checked in on the app. That was fantastic.
The first issue is that in the three months prior to my stay the hotel did not return over a dozen calls from various people in my office for the bill to be paid by the office. I have done this for years and this was the first place we had ever had problems. But it as too late to change to somewhere else. On my arrival day I discovered that I had forgotten my deodorant after I was showered, and noted it was on the free items list and to just call, so I did. Then I called later that night. Then i called in the morning before heading to the gym, and then I called after I showered and as dressing for my business meeting. When I complained that I had called four times they said ok. The the phone rang and they stated I needed to check the outside of the door because it would be hanging there. I noted that I had just checked again and nothing. So finally someone came and knocked. The toilet in my room and my neighbors was so loud, it was deafening.
I would stay again, but just be aware of the customer service issues,

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 11, 2018

The staff at the Grand Hyatt in Seattle sets the bar for guest treatment. Some definite language barriers when speaking with housekeeping, but my stay was top shelf. Valet service is terrific and the location is right in the middle of just about everything.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

WOW! Our staff certainly aims to please and I was so happy to see your feedback. We hope you'll be able to visit us again soon- and if you have any communication issues with our housekeeping staff, please call the front desk! We have colleagues who can help translate for you, if necessary.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay at the Grand Hyatt!

Reviewed November 10, 2018

business trip to Seattle and stayed there for 4 nights. Upon check-ing in the first night and discovered shower only had burning hot water. Reported the problem multiple times during my stay. Hotel staff came and claimed it was fixed each time but only work briefly twice. incompetent staff and terrible service...

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review about your recent stay at the Grand Hyatt.

Your comfort and happiness is our number one priority. Please accept our most sincere apologies that your stay was anything less than perfect. We always want to exceed your expectations in all areas, specifically showing you that we care.

Thank you for bringing this issue you experienced to our attention as we always appreciate any feedback that will help us grow and improve. We hope this will not deter you from choosing Hyatt Hotels and Resorts in the future, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.