My wife and I stayed here over the NYE weekend, and we liked this hotel!
* Quiet rooms. We upgraded to a corner on the 17th floor, and the bedroom is very quiet.
* Almost-new rooms. As you can see in the photos, the condition of our room was excellent.
* Good service - everyone we interacted with (check-in, check-out, other folks we talked with, etc) was very courteous and helpful.
* Location - we arrived very late our first night, and didn't feel the least bit unsafe. Just a few blocks from the market and downtown.
* Dining is a bit limited. There's Ruth's Chris and Starbucks (or in-room dining, priced like Ruth's Chris), but no breakfast buffet or hotel restaurant. (The spectrum is wide, but not a lot in the middle.)
But that's about it. Overall, we liked this place. We'd definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Hyatt Seattle will satisfy even the most sophisticated business & leisure travelers. Centrally located in downtown Seattle, next to the Washington State Convention & Trade Center, the hotel redefines the hospitality standard in the Pacific Northwest. Open spaces with a friendly accommodating spirit and high-tech wizardry, the hotel was created with meetings in mind. Its ballrooms, prefunction rooms and more than 25,000 square feet of meeting space feature marble, fine woods, and rich fabric decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Hyatt Seattle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Seattle Hotel Seattle
- Seattle Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt Seattle
- Seattle Hyatt