Holiday Inn Seattle Downtown
$461
$423
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsemerald grillspace needlefront desk staffdenny parkroom was cleanwithin walking distanceminute walkunderground garageother attractionsfew blockswhole foodsquick walkbusiness centerper nightking suitelake unionpikes market
Reviewed July 3, 2014

My sister and I stayed at this Holiday Inn for the 3rd year in a row because 1) this hotel has the best staff, 2) the hotel is in a perfect location--its centralized to the public market, the waterfront, the city bus system and (most important) the cruise ship ports, and 3) the hotel provides convenient and reasonably priced ground transportation reservations to/from SeaTac Airport and to/from the cruise ship terminals through Ace Transportaton.
The entire staff, starting with one if the managers, Evan, helped us with everything we asked fir. They actually did more than we asked and took a proactive approach to helping us every day we were there.
I highly recommend this hotel not only for anyone who might stay just one night and then go on a cruise, but its a great place to stay to spend time to visit Seattle! My sister and I have already made plans to make reservations to stay at this hotel again next year!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 28, 2014

We recently stayed at this property and had a very nice stay. The hotel was clean, the staff was super friendly and the room we had was very nice. We were upgraded to a suite for free which made things even better. The hotel has a little restaurant attached to it and the breakfast was good and the prices were reasonable. I would recommend this property because not only because of my experience but also it's location. Walking distance to the Space Needle and a short cab ride to the Pike Marketplace. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Spent 3 days.Comfortable room,mini kitchenette a plus as no breakfast at this hotel.Walked to Walgreen to purchase fruit,yogurt etc.Comfortable walk to Space Needle and all to do there,and 2 min monorail ride to downtown,Pike a Place. Beds comfortable,lots of pillows! Felt overpriced,considering checked in after 6pm,and gone all day and eve sightseeing.Dont understand why hotels think the rooms are worth over $220 a day.Makes for a very expensive vacation.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Stayed 3 nights. Check in was quick and friendly. Room large and clean. Location was within walking distance of the Space needle, Chihuly Garden and Glass attraction. Further afield, but also within walking distance is Pike Place market. We didn't eat at the hotel, but there is an adjoining restaurant which is open for breakfast and dinner. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank BreakfastkingHull
Reviewed June 5, 2014

My main concern is that I did not know there were construction going on so close by and I was woken up by the construction noise in the early morning hour. It would have been nice to know as a warning so that I pay properly request a room facing away from the street side (considering that I arrived at the hotel 4 hours earlier than the check in time....) .

The hotel had a restaurant attached. The food was decent and the cocktail drink was ok. Nothing spectacular. The hotel staffs, however, were all very polite, knowledgeable about the area, and extremely helpful. The place was clean and the room was properly turned daily. I left many valuable things out in the open and, on occasion (I stayed for many nights) left out personal things as I was rushing out the door in the morning and found that my items were respectfully taken care of (moved or untouched .. either way).

Good location for the Seattle Center, Lake Union, and Queen Anne area. You can still walk to the rest of the city and public transportation is easily access.

Bed is very firm, springy, and did not have a pillow top, which I found to be ... less than desirable, considering they just did the remodeling not too long ago. Not comfortable for me - but that's personal preference. Modern, contemporary decor, more than sufficient in-room amenities, such as room service, mini fridge, flat screen TV, work station, etc...

Would stay here again if the price is really good. Otherwise, I will more than likely shed a few extra bucks for comparable hotel with nicer bed and/or free breakfast.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the alley (Holiday Inn Express) if you want a quieter room, esp with construction going on. Otherwise, a certain room on the street side may get you a decent view of the Lake Union.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business