“Awesome customer service and amenities.”

Holiday Inn Seattle Downtown
Ranked #69 of 103 Hotels in Seattle
Reviewed March 12, 2013

First off i would like to thank the front desk especially a young lady named BRITTNEY , SHE WAS AWESOME AND MOST HELPFUL ,secondly the hotel was GREAT , clean, provided everything and great location , will reccomend to others ! and thanks again for the great stay , !! Thanks brittney !!

• Stayed: March 2013

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Great location, near the Seattle Centre where the Sapce needle, Music Museum, Science Museum, etc. are all located. Easy to park your car there while you stay and walk over to the Monorail and get to Pike Place or spend the day at Seattle centre. Parking was CHEAP in comparison to anywhere else I have stayed in Seattle. Unlike a lot of nearby hotels, this one is on Dexter and it's a lot quieter of a street than you expect given the size. It's a really good location - did I already say that?

Best part: the front desk staff are AMAZING! Kind, helpful, funny, and really felt like friends. I will stya here every time I go back to Seattle.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper ask for the top floor - the acoustics aren't great and you might hear...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
BrandiRutherford, General Manager at Holiday Inn Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

travel_foxCanada,

We want to express our appreciation for this detailed review. I also would like to say that with your review we are able to continue our culture here and provide the level of service that hopefuly exceeds your expectations. As for the parking, we do try and remain competitive and glad you were able to take advantage of this amenity. The best part for us is not only the time you took to write this but your acknowledgement of our staff and convenient location. We will be looking to these employees to continue their service and pass on your review.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

My husband and I went to Seattle this past weekend to go to a concert. We chose this hotel as it is within walking distance to Jazz Alley. We were pleasantly surprised by all aspects of this hotel. It was very close to the Space Needle and only a 10 minute walk to Downtown, Westlake Center, Nordstroms, Macy's etc... The rooms were nicely renovated, very clean and ours had a fridge, microwave and bar area that came in very handy. I even saw a sign that there was a guest laundry on our floor. The bed was very comfortable and the room was quiet. The desk manager, Michael Willis was very personable, accomodating and professional. Also of special note was Ami in the Emerald Grill Restaurant. What a delightful person. Always smiling and also very personable and professional. We will return to this hotel.

Room Tip: We were on the 6th floor and it was very quiet and appeared to be totally renovated. There was an ex...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Colleen56_11,

It is with great pride to say thank you for this review! This is the service we strive for with all our guests. I am very glad you were able to experience this and we are thankful that you and or your family will be returning. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for a getaway wknd and found the hotel very nice. The hotel was in walking distance of plenty of restaurants and was easily accessible. I was very pleased with the king size bed. It was very comfortable. The room was clean and spacious. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Heather D
BrandiRutherford, General Manager at Holiday Inn Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Heather C,

Thank you very much for the review!! This is the type of review that we look forward to sharing with our staff and guests. It pleases me to say that thanks to your reviews we are continuing to find out what works and what needs to change. Thank you again and we hope you look to us in the near future.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

I came into Seatle for a brief visit and decided to stay at the Holiday Inn. To be honest, I have a thing against holidays inns. For me they lack character and don’t feel like much of a vacation. Despite this, I have to say that I was more than pleased. The staff was friendly, the rooms were clean and equipped with a big flat screen and wifi (I guess I was in the mood for that? I was pretty excited about it at the moment). I didn’t have a car, nor did I need one, which was nice. Holiday Inn, you did the trick... thank you!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank TravelBugg888
BrandiRutherford, General Manager at Holiday Inn Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

TravelBug885,

Thank you! I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I do also hope your experience with us helps to change your perception of Holiday Inns in general. Thank you again for the wonderful review!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

A great moderate price hotel located by the Seattle Center. The rooms are clean, the lobby looks wonderful and has a nice water feature, the front desk staff is quick, friendly and efficient and takes the time to make sure your stay is great. The hotel security guard was wonderful as well, as his assistance was required with a battery jump outside of the hotel by their dinner. The room has a small to medium sized fridge and microwave which can help with the cost of meals. The assortment of pillows is a nice surprise and helps set the comfort level apart from competitors. While the hotel does have a bit of noise being located next to busy street and with HVAC units, it is not the worst I have experienced. The one thing that I feel this hotel does really need to do though is to update the clock radios in the guest rooms. The unit is a very inexpensive basic turn dial clock radio, a newer iPod dock unit would really help set this hotel up one notch, but all in all its just a radio so still a great review for this property.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Brad H
BrandiRutherford, General Manager at Holiday Inn Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Brad4870,

Your review is much appreciated! We do strive to be set apart from our competitors and your suggestion is a great idea. We always look to are guest to provide feedback in areas we can improve and also where we have met or exceeded your expectations.

Brani Rutherford

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Quite new, inexpensive hotel in Seattle Center area with easy access to downtown and Queen Anne. I have stayed here when I visited my daughter and family in Queen Anne. Self-Parking (under the hotel) is easy at $10 per day. Nice small, not fancy, restaurant adjoining.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Talman
BrandiRutherford, General Manager at Holiday Inn Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

Talman,

Your review is appreciated! Here at the Holiday Inn Seattle we pride ourselves in the accommodations we provide this includes being within walking distance most areas and attractions. So, when our guests tell us that it was easy for them to get around it brings that sense of pride to the forefront. It is even more special when people are able to look to my hotel for family interests.