The hotel was in an older neighborhood, but once inside was very nice. The room was great. My only complaint was about Anthony. He was the manager in duty at check-in as well as check out. When asking questions at the front desk in both days he was very rude and put no effort into assisting me as the customer. Luckily another person was at the front desk during checkout and she was a delight!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, North Seattle is your home away from home. We invite you to experience the friendliness of our staff and greatness of a fine Seattle hotel. We are also nearby Seattle downtown, University of Washington (UW), Safeco Field, Key Arena, Seattle Waterfront, Seattle Aquarium, Washington State Convention & Trade Center, Northgate Mall, Shoreline Community College, Shoreline Conference Center and Woodland Park Zoo. Located just seven miles north of downtown Seattle, on Aurora Avenue North (Highway 99) with easy access to I-5, our location offers all of the convenience of downtown without the downtown inconvenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Seattle - Shoreline reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Seattle
- Holiday Inn Express Seattle
- Holiday Inn Seattle
- Seattle Holiday Inn