I'm being nice by giving it a "poor" rating. The staff was very unfriendly. Whenever we went in and out, they never even bothered to look up from their computers or personal devices to greet us or even give us a smile in the lobby. We didn't get our priority club member box of goodies when we arrived either. The breakfast was not up to par. When they came to service the room, they threw our extra blankets on the floor and even forgot to refill the toilet paper. When we are back to the Seattle area next year, we will definitely find a better place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, North Seattle is your home away from home. We invite you to experience the friendliness of our staff and greatness of a fine Seattle hotel. We are also nearby Seattle downtown, University of Washington (UW), Safeco Field, Key Arena, Seattle Waterfront, Seattle Aquarium, Washington State Convention & Trade Center, Northgate Mall, Shoreline Community College, Shoreline Conference Center and Woodland Park Zoo. Located just seven miles north of downtown Seattle, on Aurora Avenue North (Highway 99) with easy access to I-5, our location offers all of the convenience of downtown without the downtown inconvenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Seattle - Shoreline reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Seattle
- Holiday Inn Express Seattle
- Holiday Inn Seattle
- Seattle Holiday Inn