“Great Value with a Groupon coupon!”

Queen of Seattle Paddle Wheel Cruises
Reviewed July 20, 2012

My husband and I happened upon a Groupon coupon for the Queen of Seattle paddle cruise, so we used it last week. Less than $40 for a 2 hr cruise down Lake Union with narrative and then a little show at the end. Great value for the money and a beautiful day to sightsee and learn about some sites of Seattle that we would not have normally seen. I would definitely recommend, even at full price!

Reviewed July 17, 2012

A nice ride up Union Lake and back with local sights and history pointed out. The show was a little sad but what do you expect for $20. We had fun

Reviewed July 12, 2012 via mobile

I took this cruise with my family this morning and we were all bored. Really bored.

The narrative about the sites along Lake Union was dull, full of uninteresting, unrelated and random factoids delivered unenthusiastically. The "show" was a hokey duet of a good piano player and the unenthusiastic tour guide we had listed to for the first hour singing some old songs.

This is two hours of my life that I will never get back and I regret dragging my poor, unsuspecting children with me.

Reviewed June 6, 2012

The crew was friendly and it was a well informed trip. We seen lots of interesting things including the houseboat from Sleepless in Seattle. The piano playing was wonderful, I especially like when he played the steam key board on top of the boat great peformer. He had even the people on the shore clapping. With the money and great crew. Thank you.

1  Thank frazzeled
Reviewed January 23, 2012

The crew goes out of their way to make your trip special and enjoyable. Extremely smooth ride, beautiful views, fun way to see the sights, including floating homes. Next to the Center for Wooden Boats, near the poorly named South Lake Union Transit (yeah, abbreviate that. Then buy the tee shirt), a short trip to the Seattle Center. If you have visitors from out of town, this is a great way to show off our beautiful city.