“Pure Bliss!”

Latona Pub
Ranked #1,380 of 4,197 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

Best burger in Seattle hands down! All meals come with salads no frys which is nice because you will be greatest by a rotating menu of the best craft beers from the NW you could dream of. I have ate here many times and never had a bad meal everything on the menu is always great, and the servers are the nicest around.

There are newer reviews for Latona Pub

Reviewed December 12, 2012

This is one of those restaurants that you have to take with a bit of salt. I mean, you and your friends go and hang out for an hour or two. That's GREAT! But if you only have an hour and you order food, it's kinda 50/50 if you're going to make it out in time.

And, as an aside, I know the first time you get a burger and they tell you that they don't have fries so you WILL be having a salad, you're going to be upset.. but trust them (and me) it's a good idea.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I have been passing this place forever and wanted to give it a try. The pub itself has high ceilings, a strong selection of rotating beers, and a jovial atmosphere. It can get loud in there, but then it IS a pub.

The only downside that I saw was that the food really wasn't all that great. The grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup was very mediocre and the special that I had came out with extremely dry chicken, inedible rice (crunchy), and an underwhelming sauce. Our main waitress also seemed more interested in flirting with some guys or talking with a guy friend than actually tending her section. I would give it another try but my first impression was definitely a miss.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

I luv this place... hidden a few blocks away from Green Lake, Latona Pub has a great beer selection, always rotating, great wine deals and amazing food. Try the grilled cheese sandwich served with a salad and tomato basil soup, it's just incredible. Great burgers and portobello burger of the vegetarians out there. This is a great place with a great crowd, amazing service and good food.

Reviewed February 27, 2012

This is my favorite pub in Seattle. Dedicated supporters of delicious local beer, this pub features cask nights, brewers nights, knowledgeable and (mostly) friendly staff. As for the menu, it's good food well prepared with quality ingredients, no deep fryer, reasonable prices. Watch for the rotating ravioli special. I guess there's wine too but I can't comment on that. Perfect neighborhood pub.

Been to Latona Pub? Share your experiences!