My husband and I stayed here recently as we were attending a show at the paramount theater. Check in was a breeze and the front desk were very friendly. I was also pleasantly surprised with our room. I thought, since we had a room with one queen bed, that it would be small, but the bathroom area was nice and spacious, we had a small couch and a patio. The complimentary microwave popcorn, water and coffee in room was a nice little touch too. The view from our patio wasn't much to look at, an old building with ugly curtains, but not a big deal for me. We walked downtown to the paramount among many other places and location was great for that (was about a 10-15min walk to Pike St). We returned to the hotel by taxi cab and it was cheap (about $6!). The free parking is quite cramped and very limited, we were lucky to get a spot although, we did arrive early, so I would recommend that, if possible. For the price I paid, I have to say that I was pleased with our stay. If your just coming into town for a show or sports event, I would totally recommend this hotel, however, if youv'e never been to Seattle before, I would stay somewhere closer in to the center of town with a nicer view and surrounding area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you stay with us, you will learn why TripAdvisor recently acknowledged us with their Certificate of Excellence award. Each morning is met with our free Bright Side Breakfast(R), an abundant spread with waffles, hot and cold cereals, fresh fruit, and additional items. For the caffeine-friendly, this is also a great opportunity to get going with all-you-can-drink coffee and juice. You can relax in your spacious guest room to enjoy free Wi-Fi and 40 cable channels in high-quality HD. For the business-minded, we have a business center, free parking, and free local calls. We provide more modern amenities to meet the needs of every traveler on a trip to Washington at our pet-friendly hotel. From our hotel, you can reach the most premier, popular area destinations, all withing walking distance, including Pikes Place Market, Space Needle, Pioneer Square, Seattle Aquarim, and more. We also welcome a variety of sports fans visiting the area, as the Seattle Mariners' Safeco Field, and Seahawks' and Sounders Century Link Field are all less than a two-mile drive from our front door. The business guests get to stay within walking distance of Amazon, Facebook, the new Federal Building, REI, and the Washington State Convention Center. Since the University of Washington is only five miles away, it's better to book your well-appointed guest room in advance of major events such as graduation commencement ceremonies. Get easy access to public transportation to take in all the sights and sounds of this booming area for arts, music, museums, parks, dining, and theater. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown Hotel Seattle
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Seattle Downtown
- La Quinta Seattle
- Seattle La Quinta