La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown
$461
$423
  • Pool
1,173 results
All reviewswhole foodsspace needlefree breakfastwithin walking distancelemon wateryogurtoffice buildingthe breakfast areafridge and microwavefront desk staffseparate bedroomwould stay here againparking garageking suitepike place marketan older hotellarge room
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Free parking, free breakfast, free wi-fi and one block to Whole Foods . . . do I need to say more. There is also a fridge and microwave in each room. It is a central location and walking distance to all attractions in downtown Seattle.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
5  Thank Fyzi
Reviewed December 18, 2013

This is about the fourth time I've stayed at this hotel. Clean rooms, fair price, great location. Pet friendly. Fits all my needs. Only drawback is getting there. The roads in Seattle have been under construction for years. Lots of luck using your GPS to get there.

Room Tip: There's a Whole Foods just down the block. Location is very convenient and the fact that they are pet friendly (really, no fake "deposit" for your pet that us nonrefundable.) Staff always helpful.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 3, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed December 3, 2013

We went to Seattle the weekend after the thanksgiving holiday. We stayed in a suite and it is older and shows it but the service makes up for everything. We walked to the public market, there is a whole foods a couple blocks away. The room had a fridge and microwave so we had snacks in the room. Breakfast was free and tasty as well as the coffee and hot apple cider. The night staff knew all the dogs names and were so kind to our dogs. Truly excellent customer service and we will definitely be back!

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Tamara S
Reviewed December 1, 2013

My trip to Seattle was to visit my son who is in the Army and stationed in Ft. Lewis. I booked because it was a great location at and a good price. They have done a great job making this place feel warm and inviting. The lobby and gathering areas clean, comfortable and very nicely decorated. The room was spacious, the beds were comfortable and clean. The bathroom had nice tile floors and walls. Overall I was pleasantly surprised and how nice this place is. My son and I walked everywhere, so this location was excellent. I know there is a lot of talk about the parking. My solution, I just rented a car from Avis or the 1 day I need one. It is 1 block away and they just let me park the car on their own lot overnight so I didn't need to use the hotel parking lot, which is very tight and very few spots.

The breakfast wasn't bad, but we wanted something more on the last day, so we walked up 1 block and ate a great breakfast at Hurricane Cafe. It is an old dumpy kinda place but the food was fantastic. I had the Eggs Benedict and was very happy with my meal, as was my son.

I will be staying here again on my next visit and would recommend it to friends as well.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family