We went for a quick weekend getaway and have stayed in many La Quinta locations before and have always enjoyed our stays. This location has a modern city feel and the lobby is decorated in a very inviting relaxing way. We got a close uncovered spot near the entrance but were told there is also a parking garage around the corner that is free to guests. We requested a top floor room for some quiet and were given a room on the end of the 7th floor. It was a nice spacious room with a view of the building behind us but we were not in our room much anyway.
Ask for a walking map at the front desk and that will save you if you plan on walking everywhere like we did. The Pike Place Market was a pretty easy 8 blocks away and we also ended up taking the Metro Bus a couple of times too.
The free breakfast was good. Waffles, hard boiled eggs, toast, oatmeal, fruit, etc.
Would for sure stay here again!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you stay with us, you will learn why TripAdvisor recently acknowledged us with their Certificate of Excellence award. Each morning is met with our free Bright Side Breakfast(R), an abundant spread with waffles, hot and cold cereals, fresh fruit, and additional items. For the caffeine-friendly, this is also a great opportunity to get going with all-you-can-drink coffee and juice. You can relax in your spacious guest room to enjoy free Wi-Fi and 40 cable channels in high-quality HD. For the business-minded, we have a business center, free parking, and free local calls. We provide more modern amenities to meet the needs of every traveler on a trip to Washington at our pet-friendly hotel. From our hotel, you can reach the most premier, popular area destinations, all withing walking distance, including Pikes Place Market, Space Needle, Pioneer Square, Seattle Aquarim, and more. We also welcome a variety of sports fans visiting the area, as the Seattle Mariners' Safeco Field, and Seahawks' and Sounders Century Link Field are all less than a two-mile drive from our front door. The business guests get to stay within walking distance of Amazon, Facebook, the new Federal Building, REI, and the Washington State Convention Center. Since the University of Washington is only five miles away, it's better to book your well-appointed guest room in advance of major events such as graduation commencement ceremonies. Get easy access to public transportation to take in all the sights and sounds of this booming area for arts, music, museums, parks, dining, and theater. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown Hotel Seattle
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Seattle Downtown
- La Quinta Seattle
- Seattle La Quinta