We ended up here by another chains 800 reservation center putting us 8 miles from downtown as we had requested. We were a large group needing 4 rooms and discovered the error 1 week before our cruise. We searched high and low begging for rooms with no success. This hotel kept popping up on travel booking websites so my wife called it directly. She got a clerk who was busy and took our info and called back in 15 minutes as promised. We got a better rate than the websites were offering. On our arrival we asked for the same clerk to thank her for all her help. She couldn't have been nicer or more helpful with local info in person. Our 4 rooms were all on the same floor, clean, and very nice. I would stay here again in a heartbeat. It's walking distance to downtown, Space Needle, Museums, and the Wharf. Car service was good getting us from the airport and to our cruise. Not so great getting us picked up and to another hotel as arranged after the cruise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you stay with us, you will learn why TripAdvisor recently acknowledged us with their Certificate of Excellence award. Each morning is met with our free Bright Side Breakfast(R), an abundant spread with waffles, hot and cold cereals, fresh fruit, and additional items. For the caffeine-friendly, this is also a great opportunity to get going with all-you-can-drink coffee and juice. You can relax in your spacious guest room to enjoy free Wi-Fi and 40 cable channels in high-quality HD. For the business-minded, we have a business center, free parking, and free local calls. We provide more modern amenities to meet the needs of every traveler on a trip to Washington at our pet-friendly hotel. From our hotel, you can reach the most premier, popular area destinations, all withing walking distance, including Pikes Place Market, Space Needle, Pioneer Square, Seattle Aquarim, and more. We also welcome a variety of sports fans visiting the area, as the Seattle Mariners' Safeco Field, and Seahawks' and Sounders Century Link Field are all less than a two-mile drive from our front door. The business guests get to stay within walking distance of Amazon, Facebook, the new Federal Building, REI, and the Washington State Convention Center. Since the University of Washington is only five miles away, it's better to book your well-appointed guest room in advance of major events such as graduation commencement ceremonies. Get easy access to public transportation to take in all the sights and sounds of this booming area for arts, music, museums, parks, dining, and theater. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, LaQuinta, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown Hotel Seattle
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Seattle Downtown
- La Quinta Seattle
- Seattle La Quinta