Came to Seattle for a quick visit with my son who had flown in for an interview, so wasn't looking for anything too fancy or expensive, just wanted a clean, comfy room at a decent price. La Quinta fit the bill perfectly. The room was clean, not cramped, and had a heater which put out lots of heat. The bathroom had all the usual items and was also very clean. The room looked onto a building next door, but I didn't need a view. At night there were free cookies and warm apple cider in the lobby.
In the morning breakfast was included--toasts, cereals, pancakes, etc, but no hot items like bacon or eggs. Staff was fine and friendly. The Space Needle was a 10 minute walk. Downtown to Pike Place was 20 minutes walking. I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you stay with us, you will learn why TripAdvisor recently acknowledged us with their Certificate of Excellence award. Each morning is met with our free Bright Side Breakfast(R), an abundant spread with waffles, hot and cold cereals, fresh fruit, and additional items. For the caffeine-friendly, this is also a great opportunity to get going with all-you-can-drink coffee and juice. You can relax in your spacious guest room to enjoy free Wi-Fi and 40 cable channels in high-quality HD. For the business-minded, we have a business center, free parking, and free local calls. We provide more modern amenities to meet the needs of every traveler on a trip to Washington at our pet-friendly hotel. From our hotel, you can reach the most premier, popular area destinations, all withing walking distance, including Pikes Place Market, Space Needle, Pioneer Square, Seattle Aquarim, and more. We also welcome a variety of sports fans visiting the area, as the Seattle Mariners' Safeco Field, and Seahawks' and Sounders Century Link Field are all less than a two-mile drive from our front door. The business guests get to stay within walking distance of Amazon, Facebook, the new Federal Building, REI, and the Washington State Convention Center. Since the University of Washington is only five miles away, it's better to book your well-appointed guest room in advance of major events such as graduation commencement ceremonies. Get easy access to public transportation to take in all the sights and sounds of this booming area for arts, music, museums, parks, dining, and theater. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown Hotel Seattle
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Seattle Downtown
- La Quinta Seattle
- Seattle La Quinta