This hotel is located on a street that appears to be in transition. From our hotel window we could see half a dozen building cranes, and it seemed that the street where the hotel is located is ripe for change to replace the older buildings with new more modern buildings. But the area is decent and within walking distance of downtown and the Space Needle, which are both perhaps less than a mile away.
The hotel itself is older but well maintained. It has a nice lobby and adjoining breakfast area. Breakfast included the usual things like cereal, pastries, juice etc., but there was also the option of making pancakes or waffles. Our room was clean and well maintained, but perhaps the most unique feature was a dual shower head, i.e. it was a really good shower. I found the bed to be particularly comfortable, and there wasn't excess noise from the street below so that it was restful to stay here. A nice feature that they provide is free parking, almost unheard of in the middle of a city. Wi-Fi was also free, but it was hit and miss in our room which was on an upper floor. I took my IPad to the business center area, which btw had two newer looking computers, and the Wi-Fi worked fine there. In summary, I came away mostly impressed and would not hesitate to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you stay with us, you will learn why TripAdvisor recently acknowledged us with their Certificate of Excellence award. Each morning is met with our free Bright Side Breakfast(R), an abundant spread with waffles, hot and cold cereals, fresh fruit, and additional items. For the caffeine-friendly, this is also a great opportunity to get going with all-you-can-drink coffee and juice. You can relax in your spacious guest room to enjoy free Wi-Fi and 40 cable channels in high-quality HD. For the business-minded, we have a business center, free parking, and free local calls. We provide more modern amenities to meet the needs of every traveler on a trip to Washington at our pet-friendly hotel. From our hotel, you can reach the most premier, popular area destinations, all withing walking distance, including Pikes Place Market, Space Needle, Pioneer Square, Seattle Aquarim, and more. We also welcome a variety of sports fans visiting the area, as the Seattle Mariners' Safeco Field, and Seahawks' and Sounders Century Link Field are all less than a two-mile drive from our front door. The business guests get to stay within walking distance of Amazon, Facebook, the new Federal Building, REI, and the Washington State Convention Center. Since the University of Washington is only five miles away, it's better to book your well-appointed guest room in advance of major events such as graduation commencement ceremonies. Get easy access to public transportation to take in all the sights and sounds of this booming area for arts, music, museums, parks, dining, and theater. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LaQuinta, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Seattle Downtown
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown Hotel Seattle
- La Quinta Seattle
- Seattle La Quinta