On arriving we found it difficult to park as the spaces were very small and we could not open the door of our vehicle. We finally found a spot next to the handicap parking which was not occupied. The desk staff were very friendly and helpful with directions and information. Our room had a " musty chemical" smell however it was very clean and spacious with a table and chair along with a arm chair and reading lamp. Once it got dark though you could not read due to the low wattage bulbs. The room was well equipped with a refrigerator and microwave along with a free bag of popcorn to pop and a bottle of water. The room faced an office building next door but it was quiet. The bed and pillows were comfortable. The carpets were not very clean and could be upgraded. Great shower head and lots of hot water though the pressure was very weak. The breakfast was included in the price and had a good variety of food. There was hot cider available during the day in the lobby. There were two computers available free of charge in the lobby. The lobby is spacious and nicely decorated with two fireplaces and a very very clean aquarium along with very nice Christmas decorations. The location of the hotel is excellent as it is close to the downtown area and in walking distance of shops, theaters, sports venues and Pike Market. All in all the accommodations, parking and location is a great value for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you stay with us, you will learn why TripAdvisor recently acknowledged us with their Certificate of Excellence award. Each morning is met with our free Bright Side Breakfast(R), an abundant spread with waffles, hot and cold cereals, fresh fruit, and additional items. For the caffeine-friendly, this is also a great opportunity to get going with all-you-can-drink coffee and juice. You can relax in your spacious guest room to enjoy free Wi-Fi and 40 cable channels in high-quality HD. For the business-minded, we have a business center, free parking, and free local calls. We provide more modern amenities to meet the needs of every traveler on a trip to Washington at our pet-friendly hotel. From our hotel, you can reach the most premier, popular area destinations, all withing walking distance, including Pikes Place Market, Space Needle, Pioneer Square, Seattle Aquarim, and more. We also welcome a variety of sports fans visiting the area, as the Seattle Mariners' Safeco Field, and Seahawks' and Sounders Century Link Field are all less than a two-mile drive from our front door. The business guests get to stay within walking distance of Amazon, Facebook, the new Federal Building, REI, and the Washington State Convention Center. Since the University of Washington is only five miles away, it's better to book your well-appointed guest room in advance of major events such as graduation commencement ceremonies. Get easy access to public transportation to take in all the sights and sounds of this booming area for arts, music, museums, parks, dining, and theater. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LaQuinta, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown Hotel Seattle
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Seattle Downtown
- La Quinta Seattle
- Seattle La Quinta