We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights.
Plus points - large clean room with fridge, microwave.
Coffee and delicious hot cider available all day in the lobby.
Easy to get to most places, very close to Space Needle
Good laundry facilities, cheaper and more efficient than in some similar hotels
Minus Points- No in-room safe
Lights take a long time to become bright - we found there were two settings but if you are in a hurry choose your clothes the night before to avoid odd socks/shoes!
Carpets throughout public areas were very dirty, this really let the hotel down.
The first room we were given had a great view but awful smell, we were quickly offered a different room. The second room didn't smell but the view was of a (very) nearby office block.
Great to have a room with windows that opened more than a few centimetres however worrying that on the 7th floor the window swung open wide enough for someone to fall out.
Good hotel but few small changes could have made it better
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you stay with us, you will learn why TripAdvisor recently acknowledged us with their Certificate of Excellence award. Each morning is met with our free Bright Side Breakfast(R), an abundant spread with waffles, hot and cold cereals, fresh fruit, and additional items. For the caffeine-friendly, this is also a great opportunity to get going with all-you-can-drink coffee and juice. You can relax in your spacious guest room to enjoy free Wi-Fi and 40 cable channels in high-quality HD. For the business-minded, we have a business center, free parking, and free local calls. We provide more modern amenities to meet the needs of every traveler on a trip to Washington at our pet-friendly hotel. From our hotel, you can reach the most premier, popular area destinations, all withing walking distance, including Pikes Place Market, Space Needle, Pioneer Square, Seattle Aquarim, and more. We also welcome a variety of sports fans visiting the area, as the Seattle Mariners' Safeco Field, and Seahawks' and Sounders Century Link Field are all less than a two-mile drive from our front door. The business guests get to stay within walking distance of Amazon, Facebook, the new Federal Building, REI, and the Washington State Convention Center. Since the University of Washington is only five miles away, it's better to book your well-appointed guest room in advance of major events such as graduation commencement ceremonies. Get easy access to public transportation to take in all the sights and sounds of this booming area for arts, music, museums, parks, dining, and theater. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, LaQuinta, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown Hotel Seattle
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Seattle Downtown
- La Quinta Seattle
- Seattle La Quinta