Pulling up to the hotel it looked a little plain, but don't judge a book by its cover. The inside was very nice! The lobby was well appointed and the front desk staff was very friendly. Check-in was quick and we were on our way to our room in no time. There was free parking that is under the building and a few spots around the front door area. We never had a problem finding a spot.
Our room was clean and roomy. We had a double room with two queen beds. The linens were fine and the towels seemed new. Our room also had a table with two chairs, flat screen TV, microwave, refrig, and coffee maker. We were in a corner room and faced the building next door. You can see the Space Needle from the parking lot in front of the hotel, and some of the rooms on the front of the hotel probably get a view of it.
The bathroom was large with the toilet and shower in their own room and the sink just outside of it, but around a wall so it wasn't open to the rest of the room. The water pressure was good from the double shower head.
We were there for three nights and had breakfast there each morning. There are waffles (yum!), pancakes (eh), and something else hot (biscuits and gravy two of the days, breakfast burrito one day). There's also bread, muffins, hard boiled eggs, cereal, and oatmeal. They also have cookies for you in the lobby at night. There's also a Whole Foods about a block away for picking up some supplies or a quick dinner.
This hotel really isn't within easy walking distance of the waterfront attractions of downtown. We drove our car to the waterfront and parked in a garage there. From there we walked to Pioneer Square, then back up to Pike Place Market. We parked some where in the middle of those two. I think it was around $25 for just over 6 hours of parking.
We had a great time in Seattle, beautiful weather and pretty much everyone we interacted in the city was very friendly. We would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you stay with us, you will learn why TripAdvisor recently acknowledged us with their Certificate of Excellence award. Each morning is met with our free Bright Side Breakfast(R), an abundant spread with waffles, hot and cold cereals, fresh fruit, and additional items. For the caffeine-friendly, this is also a great opportunity to get going with all-you-can-drink coffee and juice. You can relax in your spacious guest room to enjoy free Wi-Fi and 40 cable channels in high-quality HD. For the business-minded, we have a business center, free parking, and free local calls. We provide more modern amenities to meet the needs of every traveler on a trip to Washington at our pet-friendly hotel. From our hotel, you can reach the most premier, popular area destinations, all withing walking distance, including Pikes Place Market, Space Needle, Pioneer Square, Seattle Aquarim, and more. We also welcome a variety of sports fans visiting the area, as the Seattle Mariners' Safeco Field, and Seahawks' and Sounders Century Link Field are all less than a two-mile drive from our front door. The business guests get to stay within walking distance of Amazon, Facebook, the new Federal Building, REI, and the Washington State Convention Center. Since the University of Washington is only five miles away, it's better to book your well-appointed guest room in advance of major events such as graduation commencement ceremonies. Get easy access to public transportation to take in all the sights and sounds of this booming area for arts, music, museums, parks, dining, and theater. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown Hotel Seattle
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Seattle Downtown
- La Quinta Seattle
- Seattle La Quinta