“Brilliant, Fun, and Inspiring Cooking Class”
Review of Hipcooks Seattle

Hipcooks Seattle
Ranked #381 of 457 things to do in Seattle
Reviewed June 21, 2011

I received a gift certificate from family for a cooking class with Hipcooks in Seattle. After looking at the extensive classes offered my husband and I choose the Indian Class. We were defiantly not disappointed. The teacher, Bonny, made this cooking class very informative and comfortable. The class was more like a dinner party with new friends and we both enjoyed ourselves immensely. It is an excellent way to learn cooking techniques (all from smell, taste, etc.) without relying on a recipe. I would highly recommend this class. The only negative is that there were no stools to sit on while cooking etc. Our feet were a bit tired after standing for a few hours.

2  Thank LilbearSeattle