“Highly highly recommended Seattle tour!”
Review of Road Dog Tours

Small Group Brewery Tour of Seattle
Ranked #4 of 82 Food & Drink in Seattle
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Make sure you spend a few hours in Seattle on a Road Dog Tour! Whether you're into visiting craft breweries (Seattle Brewery Tours), distilleries, or coffee roasters, we have what you're looking for. We pick you up and drop you off from convenient downtown spots, take you to three locations, tour the facilities, provide you with samples, fun education, and swag. Our tours are fun and entertaining, and you won't go home thirsty!
Reviewed August 9, 2011

With friends visiting from Australia and from around the Pac' NW, I wanted to find a fun and unique way to show them Seattle; fortunately, I contacted ROAD DOGS Seattle Brewery Tours. Dustin, the owner, met us around Pike Place Market in his 15 passenger van, gave us the remote to the stereo, and prepped us for a joyous, informative and incredible beer filled day of touring world class breweries. Our day was pleasantly casual and educational.

I had high expectations for the tour, and really wanted a memorable experience for my visitors. My expectations were surpassed! The 6 guests in the ROAD DOG'S van laughed a lot with each other, found out interesting and pertinent facts about the city and savored the various flavors of Seattle's beers.

IT WAS A GREAT DAY OUT that I would highly recommend. SINCEREST THANKS to Host with the Most - Dustin Boast.

RoadDogTours, Owner at Road Dog Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2014

Glad to hear you had an excellent time on our Brewery Tour. We love when strangers have such a great time drinking beer and learning about the great beers of the Pacific Northwest.

All reviews
"love beer"
in 14 reviews
"great tour"
in 57 reviews
"the beer making process"
in 11 reviews
"behind the scenes"
in 13 reviews
"booked this tour"
in 9 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 18 reviews
in 8 reviews
"van"
in 47 reviews

Reviewed August 9, 2011

My husband and I booked this trip last minute. In fact, we called the owner at 10pm for a tour the following morning. We visited three breweries and were able to taste a lot of beer (maybe too much!) The tour guide, Dustin is really knowledgeable about beer and super friendly. He drove past certain places, like the Fremont Troll on our way, because we hadn't seen it yet. It was an awesome time.

Not only do we stop by great breweries, we also stop by or point out some great Seattle Landmarks, etc... Most people like the beer but the city has lots of great sights as well.

Reviewed August 9, 2011

I went on the Tour with my husband, who is thinking about brewing his own beer and is a huge fan of craft beer. It was an amazing tour. Dustin the owner and tour guide was very informative about each of the 3 breweries that we toured as well as just plain friendly. You never felt as if you were being rushed to finish your beer samples or that you didn't have time to talk to the people running the breweries. My husband and I will definitely be going back to do another tour. Not to mention that we will be going back to the Fremont Brewery specifically on our own. As a side note, I am not a beer person but thanks to this tour I have a new found appreciation for it.

We love showing our guests the best breweries in Seattle. The Road Dog Tours are great for home brewers to the novice beer drinker. Glad to hear you are revisiting some of the breweries, say hi when you see our brewery tours stop in!

Reviewed August 4, 2011

Take a Road Dogs Brewery tour with Dustin. We did and were not disappointed! Visited three small breweries in Seattle and tasted some fantastic beer. Imagine being chauffeured to drink some great beers, learn the brewing process, and meet some great people. You can even buy some beer to take home with you! We got a cool souvenir T-shirt and beer glass. We're telling all our friends and family. Be sure to eat before you go. There wasn't any food served at the breweries we went to.

Glad to hear you enjoyed the Road Dogs Seattle Brewery Tour. We teach while you drink great beer. See you again on a Brewery Tour soon.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 26, 2011

My husband is a home brewer and loves craft beers...this tour was perfect. With only one night to spend in Seattle, this was THE TICKET!! We had some great food, a little tour of town, VIP service and souvineers too! Oh, did I even mention the beer? The beer was great and plentiful samples were included in our ticket price. Dustin was a great host with wonderful manners and knowledgeable about the breweries and beers that they produce! Don't pass this up, you never know...We were treated to a surprise tour at one of our stops! My cousin and I loved it and we are not as in-the-know about beer. Fun excursion-should not be misssed!

1  Thank mpate

Our Road Dog Tours are great for the homebrewer, or home beer drinker. We cover it all when it relates to beer. Thanks for visiting us and see you again on another tour soon.

Been to Road Dog Tours? Share your experiences!