“Go Elsewhere”

Ranked #85 of 101 Hotels in Seattle
Chehalis, Wa
“Go Elsewhere”
Reviewed July 31, 2006

We have alway enjoyed my stays at Days Inn, but our most recent experience bordered on fraud.

Normally, we stay in hotels 2-3 times a week due to business.

We called ahead to check if the Days Inn North Seattle had rooms with Microwaves available. We were told yes, many rooms. We arrived, were given a rate of $109 per night. Upon arriving in the room we found it to be small with no microwave. I called the front desk and was told the hotel had a microwave in the common area only. Although I did not like this response, I accepted it, as we needed to get to the Hospital, as our third daughter was giving birth to her fist child.

Upon returning to the hotel, I checked the Web site finding that the $109 rate was for a king sized bed with a kitchenette! I went to the front desk and asked the clerk what the rate was for a room with a queen sized bed with no microwave, he responded $79/night. I then informed him I was in room 314 and asked why my rate was $109/night. He was concerned as to why the difference but said I would have to speak with the manager in the morning.

The next morning, after having been at the Hospital most of the night, I spoke with “Bill”, he said that he could not help me, I would need to speak with the Manager “Dave” but he could not give me a time to contact him, I left my cell number.

I called back later in the day and still was told the manager was not available and to please leave my phone number. I am an on-call technician 24/7/365, so the chance of missing his call is zero.

I called again today, the clerk again could not tell me of when the manager would be available, but said he could help. I told him of the story and his response was, YOU SIGNED THE PAPER WITH THE RATE, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT!

This is not the level of service I would expect from Motel 6 let alone a chain the caliber of Days Inn.

Stayed July 2006
4 Thank xardoz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Vancouver
Reviewed January 24, 2006

This is without a doubt the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. We found drug paraphenalia in the room...and when we complained about it we were laughed at. Do not stay here...be warned

• Stayed January 2006
5 Thank jsc
Vicotoria, BC
Reviewed December 29, 2005

The provided breakfast was taken away at least 20 minutes before the closing time. The front desk man told a guest looking for milk to go to the laundry room and get it herself. Employees were very rude. Difficulties on reciving a receipt on check out. I will NOT be back and I will never in my life ever stay at a Days Inn. This was the worst hotel experience I have ever had.

9 Thank Funnymommy74
Travelers also viewed these Seattle hotels
Northgate
Comfort Inn & Suites Seattle
Hotel Nexus Seattle
#71 of 101 in Seattle
University District
The College Inn
The College Inn
#93 of 101 in Seattle

Been to Days Inn Seattle Aurora? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Seattle Aurora

Property: Days Inn Seattle Aurora
Address: 19527 Aurora Ave N, Seattle, WA 98133-3520
Location: United States > Washington > Seattle
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #85 of 101 Hotels in Seattle
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Seattle Aurora 2*
Days inn North Seattle host 56 rooms, suites available. Daybreak breakfast, HBO, Business Center, and free internet in all hotel. Jacuzzi suites, Family rooms. Friendly staff ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Seattle Aurora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Seattle North Hotel Seattle