Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Book in advance
from
$89.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Shutter Tours - Day Tours
from $89.00
More Info
1,278 results
All reviews snoqualmie falls photo tips tulip festival great tour la conner our tour guide would highly recommend this tour kerry park seattle city tour ballard locks small group taking pictures an excellent guide some great photos booked this tour interesting facts his knowledge
Selected filters
Reviewed May 31, 2019

Was very happy with sites and helpful camera tips too. He was able to have us see all the best sites in Seattle.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank HollyC96
Reviewed May 30, 2019

First of our guide Terry was fantastic! Super informative and letting us know how to get the best photographs. It was our first time in Seattle and we're extremely glad we booked this tour. You get to see EVERYTHING. The falls are breathtaking. I have a friend that had been to Seattle before but had never even been to all the places we visited or new all the fun and interesting things we learned on this tour.

2  Thank Claribel G
Reviewed May 28, 2019

Guides were knowledgeable and helpful. Tour was on time. Went to places with lots of history. Highly recommend.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
2  Thank Edward S
Reviewed May 28, 2019

My boyfriend and I decided to book this tour because we didn't have a car and wanted to see some nature as well as some popular sights during Memorial weekend. The falls were gorgeous, loved seeing the Fremont Troll, and the floating village was super cool to drive by at. Terry, our tour guide, was very knowledgable and you can tell he just loves the city and gave us really nice pointers on taking good photos. This tour was the perfect length and worth the value. Highly recommend!

3  Thank ellenl755
Reviewed May 26, 2019

I have been to Seattle a number of times, and I had thought that I had already seen much of what makes Seattle wonderful. This tour showed me just how wrong I was. This tour featured a number of things that make me want to return to Seattle and explore some more. Our tour guide, Preston, was exceptional in his knowledge and descriptions of the sites we visited. The photo-taking tips taught on this tour have me using my phone camera in new and fun ways as well. I highly recommend this tour.

1  Thank workhardplayhard27