“What a great experience!”

Shutter Tours - Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$69.00*
and up
Snoqualmie Falls and Seattle City Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Shutter Tours is a top rated Seattle sightseeing tour company designed to help you not only see many great locations but spend quality time and explore each location. Our signature Snoqualmie Falls tour is a great way to see the falls and enjoy some time in the city exploring great locations like the Hiram Chittenden Locks, Fremont Troll and Kerry Park. Check out our website for more information and the excellent seasonal tours we offer such as the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival Tours in April and the Lavender Weekend in July.
“What a great experience!”
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Terry was so engaging and accommodating. He provided us a fantastic tour full of great locations. Snoquamie Falls is breath taking. We could feel the power of the falls and what a view! Well worth the investment.

Visited May 2013

Mankato, Minnesota
“If you are visiting Seattle, you must take this tour.”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I couldn't recommend this tour enough. If you are visiting Seattle, you absolutely must take this tour. It highlights all the interesting aspects of the city, that you might not find on your own or on a more popular tour. I couldn't pick my favorite spot because they were all absolutely amazing. I would not have changed one thing about the tour. Terry was very knowledgable about the city, and was able to answer all of our questions thoroughly. I can't wait to go again sometime. Thanks again, Terry!

Visited May 2013
Lantzville
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Skagit Tulip Festival Photo Tour”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

My husband I took took the Shutter Tour of the Skagit Tulip Festival and it was a great way to spend a day seeing the surrounding area, photographing the tulip fields. One did not have to worry about where to park or where to go. It was a great day, weather was sunny with a clear view of Mount Baker and a most enjoyable way to see the tulips.

1 Thank Glennys L
San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Tulip Festival Photo Tour”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

My husband and I took the Shutter Tour of the Tulip Festival because we didn't want to deal with the hassles of traffic and parking and we wanted to know where the best viewpoints are. We were not disappointed. This was a fun, hassle-free and relaxing day. Terry shared many ideas for interesting photos and was readily available for individual camera coaching. We visited all of the best spots in and around the Tulip Festival and the pace was perfect for moving from one site to the next. We are residents of this area but feel the tour was worth the money because it made the day a real vacation day for us. The tulips and the Skagit Valley are really beautiful. If you're into photography, you will want to do the Tulip Festival.

1 Thank Pickle0
Vancouver, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Tulip Festival”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I took the Tulip Tour with Shutter Tours in 2012. Enjoyed it so much I came back for another tour in 2013 and will be sure to return in 2014. Thanks Terry for a fabulous day. The weather was fabulous and so was the company.

Best way to enjoy the Tulip Festival.

1 Thank Fyzi