“Don't judge a book by it's cover!”

Seattle by Segway from Magic Carpet Glide
Ranked #7 of 147 Tours in Seattle
More attraction details
Owner description: There is not a better time to be had in Seattle. Come and experience the fun and adventure to be had riding your very own Segway I2 personal transporter through beautiful downtown Seattle and all of its attractions. Check out Pioneer Square, the Space Needle and everything else Seattle has to offer as you whiz about on a Segway personal transporter.
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Don't judge a book by it's cover!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2013

We were very excited to Segway in Seattle! We have done many Segway tours before and were looking forward to our tour in Seattle. Thank goodness I had read the other reviews and was prepared for the office situation (not a great location). If it had been my first time I would have been a bit nervous. However, I decided to put my judgement aside until after the tour and than goodness I did. Jacob took us on the two hour tour of Seattle. Fantastic! He is a great guy and did a perfect tour for us. He asked what was important to our group and tailored the tour to that. I would recommend this to anyone! We would go back and request Jacob as our tour guide again.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Meryl D

• Chinese (Traditional) first
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“No better way to see Seattle”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

I had seen Rome, Italy on a Segway scooter earlier this year, and it was the only way to see Rome. It is the same with Seattle!! You don't have to park and walk, you don't have to go up and down (mostly not up) all those hills, you get to see 5-6 times the amount of stuff in the same 2-3 hour period. I was coaching my wife on riding the Segway, on how it would be a little unstable initially, on how she was gonna have to really have patience and figure it out....she stepped right on it, and within 5 minutes was riding comfortably as they let you practice before taking off. Our guide, Sonya I think, was nothing short of a hoot, who knew her way and knows her Seattle history so as to make the trip super fun as well as making the Segway gliding experience one of the funnest things you will do. You ride on the sidewalk around the pecs, as you cannot be on the street. These are not licensed as motor vehicles, but more like a device for getting around as if on foot. Hard to explain and it sounds complicated, but it works amazingly well and people just move out of your way and stare, un-annoyed as you glide by.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Molrn8r
Sydney, Australia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Enjoyable 2 hours allowing you to take a lot of the city in”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

I mainly signed up for the tour as I knew my husband would love it, but I am really glad I did so as I loved it too! We wold never have been able to cover so much ground by foot particularly as our time in Seattle was limited. Worth the money for the fun we had and how much we got to see. Our tour guide Jacob was a blast and we were part of a good group. Very enjoyable 2 hours!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank stinadaze
Essex
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Segway tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

I will agree with other reviewers the office and it's location leave a lot to be desired but the tour itself is excellent and really good fun. We had Erich as our guide. The instructions beforehand were very good and we always felt safe out on the roads. It was an excellent way to spend a couple of hours and we would certainly recommend the tour to anyone

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Hols1
Leeds, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Seattle Segway”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

We had a great 2 hour tour of Seattle with the Segways, we have done these before so try to get on them if we get the opportunity. The office is not in the best part of town way past the Waterfront amusements towards the football stadium on the seafront. Sometimes we have had so much prior instruction it was over the top but this was just a familiarization with the machine in the office and then off - Great! The tour took us up to the Spaceneedle and round the fountain and back through town. It was a good tour not too much history but that is fine with us would rather keep riding than having a lecture. Good effort Seattle Segway we had a ball.

Visited September 2013