“Most Fun You Can Have”

Seattle by Segway from Magic Carpet Glide
Ranked #8 of 157 Tours in Seattle
More attraction details
Owner description: There is not a better time to be had in Seattle. Come and experience the fun and adventure to be had riding your very own Segway I2 personal transporter through beautiful downtown Seattle and all of its attractions. Check out Pioneer Square, the Space Needle and everything else Seattle has to offer as you whiz about on a Segway personal transporter.
Christchurch, United Kingdom
“Most Fun You Can Have”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Do it! Do it! Do it! My wife and I went with Kimber. That girl loves her job, and her enthusiasm is infectious. My wife cannot ride a bike even though she has tried time and again but she got the hang of the Segway within ten minutes and loved it. We wanted to go round again. I would like to have included a picture with this review showing our huge smiles but my camera had failed that day. Thanks Kimber, we had a great time. Rick and Jacqui

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Tucson, Arizona
“Great Segway Tour”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Touring via Segway is so easy and fun...you must try it. We first did this in Washington DC and LOVED it. The Segway is extremely intuitive and you will quickly master it. Jacob, our guide, was terrific!! He always made sure we felt safe and took us to a great variety of places. He provided the perfect amount of information at each stop.

Hermiston, Oregon
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A view of Seattle via segway - absolutely a PLUS!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Get your tour of Seattle with adventure via the segway! I found this to be such a fun way to travel - the kids absolutely loved it!! They want to turn the high school bike parking lot into a segway parking lot, especially once they found out there is a security system on them. Erich was our tour guide and we had so much fun with him - he adapted the trip to the kids/myself. He was so patient in training me - so don't be nervous (I had the whole "wiggle leg-omg this is a new experience" feeling the first time getting on). You are not alone and the new, weird feeling will go away. By the end of the trip, I was ready to purchase my own!!! Do it - you won't be sorry! Ask for Erich - he'll make it a blast!!!

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Super Segway Fun in Seattle”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

A mate of mine from NY recommended this company to me and we're glad he did. We didn't expect the Segways to be easy to manoeuvre but we got the hang of them in just 2 mins. The tour was great, just the right amount of commentary balanced with having fun on the Segways for the first time. If we'd wanted more commentary we'd have just asked and the guide would have obliged as she was knowledgeable of the city. Paying by credit card doesn't auto add tip, you get the chance to say no tip if you want to. Will definitely recommend this company to friends.

Roselle, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Had a blast!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

This was a great way to get a view of the city. We went from the pier to the Space Needle and had a great time along the way. Jacob made us feel very comfortable on the segways since were were crossing some major intersections. I would highly recommend this tour!