“Great way to cover a lot of ground”

Seattle by Segway from Magic Carpet Glide
Ranked #8 of 153 Tours in Seattle
More attraction details
Owner description: There is not a better time to be had in Seattle. Come and experience the fun and adventure to be had riding your very own Segway I2 personal transporter through beautiful downtown Seattle and all of its attractions. Check out Pioneer Square, the Space Needle and everything else Seattle has to offer as you whiz about on a Segway personal transporter.
Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great way to cover a lot of ground”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

A great tour with Jacob who was fun, full of humour and tons of knowledge. Learning to ride a Segway is wayyy easy and Jacob was very accommodating in balancing the tour guide spiel (which he knows very well) with fun detours on the Segways. You cover a lot of ground in the 2 hours and get to see a lot of the city you would otherwise pass by - a great learning experience and a heck of a lot of fun! Highly recommended.

1 Thank nevillec

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Custer, Washington, United States
“Totally Worth it!!!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

The entire experience was totally worth it! We went for a girls weekend with me, my mom and my 3 girls for the Seattle tour and it was an absolute blast! Our tour guide did an excellent job and we will definitely be back again! We would definitely recommend the tour to anyone looking for some fun! Such a blast!

Tacoma, Washington
“Lots of fun.”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

My sons and I had a great time with tour guide Erich on our Segway tour of downtown Seattle. We live nearby, and mostly just wanted to ride Segways, but we also learned interesting things that I didn't know about Seattle history. Segways are a lot of fun, and the price was right for the length of time we spent on them. We also became a tourist attraction in our own right as we zipped along the waterfront, through the Seattle Center and back downtown. A few minutes of practice time in the office, and a couple of passes outside on the sidewalk was all it took to feel comfortable with the balance and steering. Dress in layers for the weather and have fun!

Hoboken, New Jersey
“Seattle by Segway”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

The entire tour was absolutely fantastic. We covered an amazing amount of the city in a short time. The tour provided access to all the standard tourist sites but did so with the added enjoyment and challenge of riding the Segway up and down some interesting hills. I would both recommend the tour to other and also take the tour again on a repeat visit to Seattle.

NEW WESTMINSTER
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“What a great time!”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I am in my 60s with leg/spine issues. Our guide JACOB was excellent at guiding us through the challenges of the unique features of a Segway. He was patient, encouraging and supportive! We all had a great day in spite of the Seattle April rain!

1 Thank Jerry M