“The best Segway tour I've ever been on!”

Seattle by Segway from Magic Carpet Glide
Ranked #10 of 159 Tours in Seattle
More attraction details
Owner description: There is not a better time to be had in Seattle. Come and experience the fun and adventure to be had riding your very own Segway I2 personal transporter through beautiful downtown Seattle and all of its attractions. Check out Pioneer Square, the Space Needle and everything else Seattle has to offer as you whiz about on a Segway personal transporter.
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Very entertaining funny and fun guide (Jacob) one of the best Segway tours I've ever been on and we covered a ton of ground with multiple entertaining beautiful sights to see. You get a lot of time on the Segway fits all ages and overall amazing!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We were hoping to get our bearings by doing the segway tour when we first arrived in town. But we didn't get a real feel for the city and its different areas. Our guide was a friendly guy, but was very cavalier about explaining where we were going, and travelled way ahead of our group of 3. Time management was lacking, we stopped for a burger at Dick's????then went way up a hill to the Queen Anne district ( which we loved with a fantastic view!), the we felt very rushed at the Seattle center because the next tour was going to start soon and we had to rush back to the starting point. I had wanted to go by Smith tower and some other sights, but we ran out of time.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

We haven't been on segways and it was so easy to learn within 10 minutes it was so comfortable. The instructor was so helpful and patient getting us all started. We went 7 miles throughout the different districts of Seattle. It goes uphill just fine. They know routes where there is not a lot of traffic, pedestrian or auto. So fun!

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Fantastic fun! I took my friend on the Segway tour for his birthday. I'm a Washington native and have done all kinds of tours of Seattle over the years. But this was by far the most fun. This was my first time on a Segway, but feeling confident on it took about a minute. It's second nature once you step on. Our guide, Jacob, who's totally chill and funny, took us on a 9 mile trek in 2 hours down the water front, to the top of Queen Anne hill, through the Seattle Center, Pioneer Square and all the way down to Safeco Field. We went to some neat places I would probably have never visited on foot or by car. There's no other way I'd rather see the city. I would recommend going mid-week like we did. We didn't encounter much traffic anywhere. Also, if you're doing this on a cold day like we did, you really do need gloves. I didn't bring them and regretted it! Already thinking about my next tour.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Ok, this is the second best thing you can do on two wheels (we have Harley's). Jacob,our guide was great and we just rode, rode, rode. Waterfront, Sculpture Park, Queen Anne Hill, Seattle Center,Belltown, Pike Place Market, up and down and all around. Very fun and easy to master. this was our second time on this tour in the last six months and it was just as thrilling as the first time. Will probably do it again soon and it is on our list of activities to suggest when visitors come to town. Fun Stuff!!

1  Thank Joseph S