“Tasty but healthy dining on Lower Queen Anne”
Review of The Signature - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Signature
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Description: We are a Viet-Fusion Alehouse featuring Local Beer, Spirits and Wine in the Lower Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. Just up the hill from Key Arena and Seattle Center.
Reviewed September 24, 2011

I've eaten the noodle bowl with tuna. It was quite good. It comes served with sprouts and other veggies. I've also had the fresh spring rolls. They have many options to choose from.
I've also enjoyed the bubble teas. The Viet coffee, made with sweetened condensed milk, didn't suit me.
The Signature is a good neighborhood restaurant. It is a block from Seattle Center. The food is healthy but you don't feel like you're missing out on anything. I recommend it.

1  Thank fearlesschickgoforth