“Best Worldmark stay ever.”

WorldMark Seattle at The Camlin
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Perfectly marvelous experience from the second we arrived until we left. Every staff member was 5 star in service and care for our stay. I booked the Camlin to house my parents and me while my Father underwent a difficult medical procedure and a few days recovery. The genuine concern and the offer off prayers meant so much to us. Our room was spotless and the kitchenette suited our needs so we could manage meals in-house. Although downtown the noise is well reduced so it is hardly noticed, and I m a country girl. I plan to return with my husband when i can enjoy the area more. Be aware, parking is scarce and expensive but the valet parking worked out very well. I love this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013
3  Thank TravelerwannaB

Reviewed March 3, 2013

I love this worldmark property! The old Hollywood style was excellent and the staff was very nice. Last night though was visited by one of the ghost in room 204 who decided to sit next to my lap on the bed. Was not excited about it since I was not expecting it. The ghost only stayed 5 minutes and then it was off to sleep again. The property has this vibe of a welcoming old home. You'll enjoy the stay...

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Margaret A
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Location was great.walked to space needle & chihully glass. Next day walked to market & train stn to see the Klondike Museum. Took metro back & even we figured it out. And the bus convention ctr stop was right across the street! Perfect. Going to the Paramount for an event would be very handy as it's also X street.
Hotel room had nice bedroom. Smaller, but with closet & TV. Perfect. Pull down murphy bed in living room portion of room. Kitchen with small fridge & micro. Excellent. Very well priced for the space, location & what you get. Didn't like the fact that the bathroom was right in the kitchen area. Bad feng shui.
Parking was expensive, but this is a city, so it is expected. Staff very helpful for area adventures.
Will go back & next time take the train from PDX to SEA & take metro to the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012
4  Thank sassysue19
Reviewed October 26, 2012

I am have stayed at this location twice and have booked my parents here on other occasions. It is a historical hotel with the charm of years past. The lobby has the grand piano and beautiful chandeliers. The rooms are updated,always clean and have city views. The hotel is on Pine across from the Paramount Theater, walking distance to everywhere. The city is as alive as you want or has lots of cozy cafes and taverns you can duck into.The customer service is awesome.You will always be greeted at the door and front desk by friendly staff. The timeshare staff are not aggressive at all. Be sure to check in to this gem when you are in Seattle, grab a glass of wine or a cup of coffee and head up to the Cloud room for an amazing view of the city.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Melinda A
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Went for the weekend...absolutely perfect for downlown shopping and shows. Our room was spotless, the small kitchen is stocked for 6, plenty of space, big bathroom....couldn't ask for a better place to stay! Large lounge area available for guests to relax has big screen tv, full kitchen, vending machines, etc. Checkin was quick and friendly, timeshare people were low key, valet parking prompt. Fabulous!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
5  Thank JacqueBurk
Reviewed June 29, 2012

We stayed in the two bedroom penthouse and loved it. It has a huge outdoor terrace and room for our friends to come and enjoy it with us. The kitchen is very small with not a lot of room on the counter. I would give this place five stars but it needs free parking - although real estate for a parking garage would come at quite a cost I'm sure. Great place to go if you don't mind walking.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank hollyluya28
Reviewed June 6, 2012

My family stayed here last week. We have two young children and look for places with kitchens. While this has no range or oven, the refrigerator, microwave, and toaster oven (plus dishes and silverware) gave us lots of options for feeding the kids when we did not want to drag everyone out. The location is excellent - I have lived in Seattle and found that everything we wanted to do was within a reasonable walking distance (or the monorail if not up for a long walk to Seattle Center). Tons of restaurants, the aquarium, Pike Place Market, the waterfront, Nordstroms, etc are all easy to get to. The only downside is if you have decided you need a car - the valet parking was $$$ and the self park was too (with no in and out.)

The hotel has a nice pool and a common room with a full kitchen that we used to get together with friends. There is even a courtyard with grill - pick up some salmon at pike place, some veggies, and you can make a great meal.

The staff was friendly and helpful. We are very likely to stay here again.

Room Tip: May need to ask to be away from the elevator.