“Great service, food, and location.”
Review of Seatown

Seatown
Ranked #169 of 4,132 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
lewisburg, pa
“Great service, food, and location.”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Great outdoor seating for people watching. The service was very friendly, accommodating, and as fast as you would want it. The food was perfectly prepared, with a varied but not too busy of a menu. Simple and delicious. Casual. Worth a visit. The hotel recommended Ettas next door, which was empty.....more of an evening dressier dinner location I surmise. Seabar is great for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.

• Visited August 2012

North Carolina
“Wonderful”
Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

Sea Town - had a fabulous lunch across the street from Pike Place Market. Sat outside on a beautiful sunny Satruday afternoon. We splurged on a bottle of Washington wine at lunch which meant we were going to light on food. But the food we ordered was fantastic. My wife loved their bowl of seafood chowder which contains some smoked salmon. I had a taste, based on her raves but found the dish to be overwhelmingly smokey. My entree was the caesar with a piece of grilled salmon. Loved it. Our server
Eileen was gracious and a treat.

juliaks
“Not Bad”
Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

We stopped in here yesterday on a whim when we were overwhelmed by the market and were needing to put some food in our little girls bellies. They were quick to seat us on the patio, as the restaurant was full. The service was good, with the manager joking with my youngest daughter that he could speak her language (she is 20 months old). We had no idea that the restaurant was one of many that are owned by a famed restaurateur - I just learned that by reading the other reviews.

We didn't find the prices to be exorbitant, but rather on par to what we are used to in Calgary. My husband and I both ordered the Dungeness BLT, and it was pretty good. I did find that it was very rich, and had a hard time finishing it. I also noticed that after I had ordered it, that all of the plants that were being used to decorate our surroundings were planted in empty Dungeness crab cans. This had me worried that what I was about to receive was canned crab, instead of fresh. Unfortunately, I can't confirm whether or not it was fresh, as it was my first time actually eating it. It tasted pretty good, but I can't help but think that I might have been robbed of my fresh Seattle crab experience. For my side, I had the Caesar salad - which was also good, but rich and could have used a touch more garlic.

Our girls had grilled cheese and the BBQ chicken sandwich. Both again weren't bad, with the chicken sandwich being the tastier choice. Both also had a side of fruit which is a welcome change, although I did find mould on one of the raspberries. The prices for these were the usual price for children's meals ($5-$6).

Overall, it was decent, and I'd try it again to see what else they have to offer.

Fairfield County
“Another Great Restaurant from Tom Douglas”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Loved the feel and ambiance of this great new casual restaurant. Fun people watching and near the market. I never get enough crab in Seattle so ordered a Caesar salad with crab--simple and fabulous with a nice Washington State white wine. Everything on the menu looked great. Fabulous service. We went for a late lunch on a weekday. Probably have to wait on weekends. We enjoyed sitting outside.

• Visited July 2012
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great quality and value”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Love the overall feel, friendliness of the staff and location. I ordered the Albacore Tuna sandwich (which I always order when on vacation) and this was by far the BEST one I've ever had. I recommend this place!

Visited August 2012

Been to Seatown? Share your experiences!