“Thank you, Shelley!”
Review of 9 Cranes Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Seattle
9 Cranes Inn
Ranked #3 of 27 Seattle B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 5, 2013

We stayed at 9 Cranes Inn for a whole week, and one of the best things about our trip to Seattle was our stay here. We felt so pampered: the room (Ballard View) was gorgeous, clean and bright. The breakfasts were outstanding, expertly prepared and beautifully served. Shelley was very helpful in guiding us to interesting places to see and giving directions and restaurant advice. The Inn is located in a wonderful neighborhood...walking distance to the zoo and Green Lake. We can highly recommend this and we will be staying here again on any future trips to Seattle.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 26, 2013

I stayed at 9 Cranes for several days and had a wonderful time. My room was very comfortable very clean, and tastefully decorated. Every morning Shelley, the owner, treated me to a delicious and nutritious breakfast. She made sure that they were varied and accommodated my gluten and dairy free diet. If you want to experience one of Seattle's great neighborhood, yet be within a 10 minute drive from downtown, I highly recommend 9 Cranes Inn.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 22, 2013

My husband and I stayed in the Ballard Room for three nights last week. Our every comfort was not just seen to, but anticipated. Shelley provided care and attention to everything, including a warm welcome, great breakfasts, and generally making us feel comfortable and at home. The Ballard Room is a a real getaway on the top level of the house, with great views from a private deck. I hope to stay there some time with a day devoted to enjoying the hot tub, the cookies, the books and New York Times, and the neighborhood. Thanks, Shelley!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 21, 2013

My wife and I had the privilege of staying at 9 Cranes in for two weeks.

We stayed in the room downstairs. Other than being smaller than the upstairs rooms, it shared every comfort and was equally well appointed, including a spacious en suite bathroom. The entry to the room is adjacent to the dining room, however the actual bedroom is tucked into the rear corner of the house, down a little private hallway which makes it private and quiet.

The B&B is in a nice neighbourhood with easy access to all parts of Seattle, and there is a great selection of restaurants etc very close by. Parking was easy, and after busy days of running around Seattle, we would rush back knowing that freshly baked cookies would be there; and every night we went to sleep like kids before Christmas, knowing that a gourmet multi-course breakfast awaited us in the morning. During our two week stay the only repeat breakfast we had was on the last day, when Shelley asked if there was anything we'd like to have again.

Shelley was very flexible in accommodating our travel arrangements and took excellent care of us. We truly felt as though we had a home away from home during our stay in Seattle, and we were genuinely sorry to leave 9 Cranes Inn.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I simply had an amazing time at 9-Cranes. What a great way to relax and a wonderful jumping off point to see the city! My host, Shelley, was marvelous and truly gave me everything I needed. I highly recommend!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Our recent stay at 9 Cranes Inn was absolutely perfect. Innkeeper/owner Shelly was above and beyond helpful - she even provided Epsom Salts for the jetted tub when I told her the physical therapist had recommended it for a sprained shoulder. Beautiful views from our rooftop deck . Breakfast was delicious and varied each day. Parking was very convenient. There were Ample umbrellas to ward off the Seattle rain! Bed & bedding were delightful. Plenty of beverages and snacks available on a self-serve basis. Will definitely stay again on our next trip to Seattle !

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We are neighbors of this place, and heard about it from other neighbors. When my sister's family was coming to town, we took a tour and quickly decided to host her family here. What a great idea. It's a five-minute walk from our house, so our guests could walk back and forth and didn't need to rent a car. They enjoyed the breakfasts each morning, and commented on how comfortable and quiet the inn was. We would do this again!

Room Tip: The website clearly describes the room options. Our nephew, 17, accompanied his parents, so there wa...