“Taste Chicago without leaving home”
Review of Kylie's Pizza

Kylie's Pizza
Ranked #1,734 of 4,096 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Bellevue, Washington
“Taste Chicago without leaving home”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Kylie's met the three main criteria of all the best deep dish pizza from the old country (Chicago), namely it's made in a cast iron pan (stainless steel doesn't hold the heat), the crust is flavorfull and the sausage is homemade. We shared the combo pie which was done just right. The layer of chunky tomatoes over the top disguised the hidden flavors within. All was good with the world. These pies take time to bake, so don't expect to eat quickly. Believe me, it's worth the wait. The menu also includes thin crust pizza, wings and other items as well, but the Chicago deep-dish is the main attraction.

• Visited December 2012

Seattle, Washington
“Great Pizza if made fresh”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We've been to Kylies a few times. The pizza is amazing if fresh. On our last trip there, we were made to wait over an hour which we didn't understand because the restaurant was not even busy. When the waitress finally brought our our pizza, it was cold. We were majorly disappointed and hope the restaurant works on their service. PS: they often have groupons for Kylie's.

• Visited October 2012
Seattle, Washington
“I love pizza...”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

...and I never thought I would like Chicago Style. But WOW - Kylie's Pizza really works. The team bakes up some awesome pie, deep dish with a thin crust, but with enough structure to not make you a mess. A great Washington Wine selection -- and they often partner with the Fremont Cellars Wine Shop to do bottle events, buy your wine upstairs and bring the bottle to Kylies.

Visited June 2012
seattle
“That'sa Pizza!”
Reviewed April 9, 2012

The cornmeal crust doesn't suit everyone in the household but for 3/4 of us it's great! The thick flavorful pizza filling is wonderful and filling! Currently the boys like the 63 bacon-bacon and jalapenos, yummy! I love the combo or classic! Always get the caprese salad too! Big enough to share!

Visited April 2012
Hong Kong, China
“Hungry”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

My family was hungry and tired- didnt feel like going into resturant after a long day of sight seeing- coming back for the locks we searched best pizza near us and came up with Kylie's - having split my growing up years between New York area and Chicago I have had my share of very good pizza- so wasnt expecting much. We called ahead and ordered two pies to go- the Chicago classic is acutally pretty good- the crust is nothing like my favorites in Chicago but it was good. The sauce was good and sausage was very yummy! Pizza was ready upon walking in and stayed nice a warm without being soggy on our way back to hotel- Westin downtown. For pizza in Seattle area I would go here again- good selections of pizza toppings nothing crazy/fun but some good combinations.

• Visited December 2011